As a Trainer/ HRBP at AbsenceSoft, you will play a dual role. This position will drive the professional development of our employees as well as partner with the HR team to support HR initiatives, programs, and processes to ensure that they align with business goals. From a professional development standpoint, you will support the planning, design, delivery, and evaluation of training programs, ensuring that our workforce is equipped with the skills and knowledge needed to excel in their roles. Your expertise will contribute to our company's success and the continued growth of our team.
Who We Are:
AbsenceSoft is elevating the leave and accommodations experience and is looking to hire amazing people like you! We create user-friendly technology that empowers employers to bring humanity, certainty and efficiency to the leave and accommodations experience. Made by HR Professionals for HR Professionals, we're proud of where we've been and excited about where we're headed. We value creative, innovative people who are passionate about their work and who believe there is always a better way.
Leading With Our Core Values:
Make a Difference.
We are inspired to make an impact through our hard work, talent and passion. We push ourselves each day to better serve our teams, our clients, and our community.
We are driven by team spirit not by self-interest. We value collaboration and approach our work with humility and a desire to win together.
If we say it, we mean it. We follow through on our commitments, step up to deliver, and grow from our successes and failures.
No matter your background or experience, everyone's voice holds value here.
What You’ll Do:
- Collaborate with management teams and subject matter experts to identify training needs and design comprehensive training programs that enhance employee skills, productivity, and engagement.
- Facilitate training sessions for employees at various levels, utilizing a variety of training methods and platforms, including in-person, virtual, and e-learning.
- Develop and enhance the onboarding program to ensure a seamless and informative experience for new hires.
- Partner with managers to identify performance gaps and create tailored development plans for employees to foster career growth.
- Ensure that all mandatory training and compliance requirements are met, including diversity and inclusion, safety, and other regulatory training for all states and Canada.
- Continuously assess the effectiveness of training programs through feedback, evaluations, and key performance indicators, making improvements as needed.
- Engage in special HR projects to drive an exceptional employee experience and support the continuous development of our HR foundation.
- Provide operational support on employee life cycle management and hiring processes.
- Contribute to HR initiatives and projects with stakeholders within the HR team and throughout business.
What’ll Set You Up for Success
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources, organizational development, or a related field required.
- A minimum of 3 years of progressive HR experience, with a specific focus on training and development required.
- A minimum of 1 year of experience designing and facilitating highly effective training and development programs including Sales enablement required.
- Prior experience in a technology company with a remote employee base is preferred.
- Strong knowledge of HR best practices and professional development methodologies.
- Exceptional communication, facilitation, and presentation skills.
- Proficiency in learning management systems (LMS) and HRIS software.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with ability to develop relationships and influence at all levels of the organization.
- Good knowledge of employment law, labor and employee relations and Human Resource (HR) policies and practices.
- Analytical mindset with the ability to use data to drive decision-making.
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented, and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
What To Know Before You Apply
- We’re located in beautiful Golden, Colorado.
- This is a full-time, salaried position + bonus
- AbsenceSoft provides a wide variety of perks and benefits. Including full medical, dental, vision, 401K, and life insurance. We support your professional growth including industry training and CLMS certification, opportunities for additional industry and technology certifications, and continuing education.
- The salary range for this position is between $75,000 - $110,000.
At AbsenceSoft, we are committed to building a team that represents a variety of diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace that celebrates and supports diversity and inclusion. We make all employment and related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, disability status, age, or any other status protected by law.