AbsenceSoft is elevating the leave and accommodations experience and is looking to hire amazing people like you! We create user-friendly technology that empowers employers to bring humanity, certainty and efficiency to the leave and accommodations experience. Made by HR Professionals for HR Professionals, we're proud of where we've been and excited about where we're headed. We value creative, innovative people who are passionate about their work and who believe there is always a better way.
Make a Difference.
We are inspired to make an impact through our hard work, talent and passion. We push ourselves each day to better serve our teams, our clients, and our community.
We are driven by team spirit not by self-interest. We value collaboration and approach our work with humility and a desire to win together.
If we say it, we mean it. We follow through on our commitments, step up to deliver, and grow from our successes and failures.
No matter your background or experience, everyone's voice holds value here.
● Respond to client questions and issues including bugs, feature requests, and business processes primarily through a web-based ticketing system and support line.
● Work directly with clients, as well as Development and Quality Assurance teams to identify, triage, and resolve system issues.
● Leverage logging tools and query editors to review Incidents and determine cause and scope to aid in resolution or provide technical details to Development when appropriate.
● Perform production support hand-off presentations, support tool training, and other ad hoc training as needed, using Zoom Meeting or other web-hosted service.
● Document frequently asked questions and prepare knowledge-based content.
● Document requirements and user stories for production issues and feature requests.
● Mentor new hires and CSAs on our software, procedures, and best practices for analyzing and documenting Incidents, Bugs, and Enhancements.
● Coordinate with various teams to prioritize tickets, analyze root cause, and assist in efficient resolution of all production processes.
● Responsible for following Incident Management response and escalation procedures and serve as a point-of-contact during major Incidents
● Informing customers of all new information related to products, procedures, and trends.
● Participate in the interviewing and hiring of new employees.
● Resolving Technical Support issues (Tier 2) with an eye for detail, procedural accuracy, and strong analytical best practices.
● Maintain a detailed understanding of product architecture, technical components and application functionality across multiple product lines
● Assist in creating training materials pertaining to product troubleshooting and usage
● Set up and document troubleshooting procedures for new product features
● Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
● Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
● 3+ years in a technical support role
● Strong multitasking and organization skills
● Proven proficiency in troubleshooting and setting priorities
● Experience with Microsoft Office Suite
Nice to Haves:
● Experience with customer support teams and processes
● Knowledge of FMLA, Disability and/or ADA
● Understanding of Software Development Life Cycle
● Experience with issue ticketing systems such as Jira and Salesforce
What To Know Before You Apply