*We are aware of phishing attempts leveraging AbsenceSoft job postings from unrelated domains, including absencesoftjob.com. These are not official communications coming from AbsenceSoft directly. Any communication coming from our team will be from absencesoft.com. Your safety and security are important to us, and AbsenceSoft will never request user credentials or financial information via email.
We’re looking for a detail-oriented, self-learner who enjoys trouble-shooting software issues and providing clients with solutions that meet their business needs. The right individual will be comfortable answering both process (how-do-I?) and business (how-should-I?) inquiries and requests. Ideal candidates are eager to join us at the ground level, knowing there is room for growth.
As a Customer Support Analyst, you will join our Tier 1 (Product Support) team to learn and support all areas of the AbsenceSoft platform. No two days are ever the same. Our team of Customer Support Analysts are excellent problem-solvers and help prevent incidents from causing major business impact. The beauty of being a Customer Support Analyst is that you learn the AbsenceSoft technology and business inside and out. The nature of the job means you’re always working with a diverse range of people across different departments. The position includes 1-week per month of on-call rotation.
Who We Are
AbsenceSoft is elevating the leave and accommodations experience and is looking to hire amazing people like you! We create user-friendly technology that empowers employers to bring humanity, certainty and efficiency to the leave and accommodations experience. Made by HR Professionals for HR Professionals, we're proud of where we've been and excited about where we're headed. We value creative, innovative people who are passionate about their work and who believe there is always a better way.
Leading With Our Core Values
Make a Difference.
We are inspired to make an impact through our hard work, talent and passion. We push ourselves each day to better serve our teams, our clients, and our community.
We are driven by team spirit not by self-interest. We value collaboration and approach our work with humility and a desire to win together.
If we say it, we mean it. We follow through on our commitments, step up to deliver, and grow from our successes and failures.
No matter your background or experience, everyone's voice holds value here.
What You’ll Do
- Respond to client questions and issues including bugs, feature requests, and business processes primarily through a web-based ticketing system and support line.
- Work directly with clients, as well as Development and Quality Assurance teams to identify, triage, and resolve system issues.
- Perform production support hand-off presentations, support tool training, and other ad hoc training as needed, using Zoom Meeting or other web-hosted service.
- Document frequently asked questions and prepare knowledge-based content.
- Document requirements and user stories for production issues and feature requests.
- Coordinate with various teams to prioritize tickets, analyze root cause, and assist in efficient resolution of all production processes.
What’ll Set You Up for Success
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Strong multitasking and organization skills
- Proven proficiency in troubleshooting and setting priorities
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite
Nice to Haves:
- Experience with customer support teams and processes
- Knowledge of FMLA, Disability and/or ADA
- Understanding of Software Development Life Cycle
- Experience with issue ticketing systems such as Jira and Salesforce
What To Know Before You Apply
- We’re located in beautiful Golden, Colorado.
- This is a full-time, mid-level, salaried position.
- AbsenceSoft provides a wide variety of perks and benefits. Including full medical, dental, vision, 401K, and life insurance. We support your professional growth including industry training and CLMS Certification; opportunities for additional industry and technology certifications, and continuing education.
- The salary range for this position is between $45,000- $55,000.
At AbsenceSoft, we are committed to building a team that represents a variety of diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace that celebrates and supports diversity and inclusion. We make all employment and related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, disability status, age, or any other status protected by law.