The Quality Assurance Manager will be a key figure in our development team, responsible for leading our Quality Assurance function and ensuring that our software solutions meet our customers' high standards. As part of this role, you will develop and implement a robust quality program. This quality program needs to consider day-to-day feature delivery as well as strategic review and remediation of platform quality issues.
Who We Are
AbsenceSoft is elevating the leave and accommodations experience and is looking to hire amazing people like you! We create user-friendly technology that empowers employers to bring humanity, certainty and efficiency to the leave and accommodations experience. Made by HR Professionals for HR Professionals, we're proud of where we've been and excited about where we're headed. We value creative, innovative people who are passionate about their work and who believe there is always a better way.
Leading With Our Core Values
Make a Difference.
We are inspired to make an impact through our hard work, talent and passion. We push ourselves each day to better serve our teams, our clients, and our community.
We are driven by team spirit not by self-interest. We value collaboration and approach our work with humility and a desire to win together.
If we say it, we mean it. We follow through on our commitments, step up to deliver, and grow from our successes and failures.
No matter your background or experience, everyone's voice holds value here.
What You’ll Do
- Oversee and manage the staffing of our globally distributed Quality Assurance team.
- Review, develop, and implement quality processes within our Software Delivery Flow.
- Organize and execute release regression activities using manual and automated test methodologies.
- Drive the development and maintenance of our automated test suite, ensuring platform and suite quality.
- Conduct regular Quality Risk Analyses of our software solutions, creating and implementing strategic plans to address findings.
- Partner with Delivery Managers to ensure our Delivery Teams are delivering solutions with velocity and quality.
- Collaborate closely with various teams, including development, product, and operations, to ensure quality throughout the software lifecycle.
- Drive continuous improvement efforts, identifying and addressing areas of concern in our QA processes.
- Prepare and present reports and metrics showing the state of quality int he software application.
What'll Set You Up for Success
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field (or equivalent experience).
- 2+ years as a Team Lead or Manager with HR responsibilities focused on a QA team.
- Proven experience in a QA or related role in a SaaS environment
- Solid understanding of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes
- Experience in writing clear, concise, and comprehensive test plans and test cases.
- Hands-on experience with industry-standard testing methodologies.
- Strong problem-solving skills and a detail-oriented mindset.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills.
- Experience with agile development methodologies and how QA enables team delivery.
Nice to Haves:
- Specific experience with WebDriverIO based automation
- Experience with automating test cases with tools like Jenkins
- Experience with cloud providers such as AWS
What To Know Before You Apply
- We're located in beautiful Golden, Colorado (Remote: Work hours are aligned to US Central Time).
- This position requires occasional flexible after-hours support for releases and critical releases.
- This is a full-time, salaried position.
- AbsenceSoft provides a wide variety of perks and benefits. Including full medical, dental, vision, 401k, and life insurance. We support your professional growth including industry training and CLMS Certification; opportunities for additional industry and technology certifications, and continuing education.
- The salary for this position is between 130k - 175k.
At AbsenceSoft, we are committed to building a team that represents a variety of diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace that celebrates and supports diversity and inclusion. We make all employment and related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, disability status, age, or any other status protected by law.