Are you an analytical thinker and problem-solver, a planner and an organizer, and a strong communicator (written and verbal)? Are you comfortable working in a highly technical environment, working with software development and complicated logic, and translating that complexity into clear and actionable requirements? Do you know how to gather insights from a diverse group of people and collaborate with a team to design solutions for user problems in an agile software environment? Are you capable of working in a largely self-directed way, serving as a thought leader on the team? Are you fun to work with?
If you are the kind of person who is passionate about diving deep into the details and working with others to build customer-focused software, you are the kind of person we want on our team.
Who We Are
AbsenceSoft is elevating the leave and accommodations experience and is looking to hire amazing people like you! We create user-friendly technology that empowers employers to bring humanity, certainty and efficiency to the leave and accommodations experience. Made by HR Professionals for HR Professionals, we're proud of where we've been and excited about where we're headed. We value creative, innovative people who are passionate about their work and who believe there is always a better way.
Leading With Our Core Values
Make a Difference.
We are inspired to make an impact through our hard work, talent and passion. We push ourselves each day to better serve our teams, our clients, and our community.
We are driven by team spirit not by self-interest. We value collaboration and approach our work with humility and a desire to win together.
If we say it, we mean it. We follow through on our commitments, step up to deliver, and grow from our successes and failures.
No matter your background or experience, everyone's voice holds value here.
What You’ll Do
- Define and prioritize product roadmap based on customer needs, market trends, and business objectives
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to design and develop new features and functionality
- Conduct user research, analyze data, and gather feedback from customers to inform product development and refinement
- Create and maintain product documentation, including user stories, product specifications, and release notes
- Ensure product releases are delivered on-time, within scope, and meet quality standards
- Conduct competitive analysis to identify new opportunities for growth and differentiation
- Communicate product strategy and vision to internal stakeholders and external customer
What’ll Set You Up for Success
- The ideal candidate will bring 1+ years’ experience as a Product Owner, Product Manager or similar role
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Computer Science, or related field
- Strong understanding of agile software development methodologies and processes
- Experience with leave management, human resources, payroll, or related field a plus
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proven ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional team
What To Know Before You Apply
- We’re located in beautiful Golden, Colorado.
- This is a full-time, salaried position + bonus
- AbsenceSoft provides a wide variety of perks and benefits. Including full medical, dental, vision, 401K, and life insurance. We support your professional growth including industry training and CLMS Certification; opportunities for additional industry and technology certifications, and continuing education.
- The salary range for this position is between $80,000 - $90,000.
At AbsenceSoft, we are committed to building a team that represents a variety of diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace that celebrates and supports diversity and inclusion. We make all employment and related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, disability status, age, or any other status protected by law.