We’re looking for a Senior Site Reliability Engineer to join our tight infrastructure team that gets to architect, build, and operate modern cloud-native AWS environments and host enterprise-grade SaaS products. We use cutting edge tooling and cloud solutions to create innovative, resilient, observable, and secure solutions. We use Infrastructure as Code to define resources and configurations, machine images to deploy idempotent VMs, and build Jenkins pipelines to automate blue/green and canary deployments of applications. We’ve embraced working remotely and look forward to you joining the team.
Who We Are
AbsenceSoft is a rapidly growing Leave Management software company looking to hire amazing people like you! We are a radically innovative provider of SaaS solutions for FMLA, Disability, ADA, and other types of absences. We pride ourselves in having created the most easily used, installed, and understood absence management system and Human Resources Software. We value creative, innovative people who are passionate about their work and who always believe there is always a better way.
Leading With Our Core Values
Make a Difference.
We are inspired to make an impact through our hard work, talent and passion. We push ourselves each day to better serve our teams, our clients, and our community.
We are driven by team spirit not by self-interest. We value collaboration and approach our work with humility and a desire to win together.
If we say it, we mean it. We follow through on our commitments, step up to deliver, and grow from our successes and failures.
No matter your background or experience, everyone's voice holds value here.
What You’ll Do
- Create and maintain well-architected, idempotent AWS environments
- Define infrastructure in Terraform
- Create ansible playbooks to build fully baked AMIs
- Build Jenkins jobs to deploy infrastructure and applications
- Build and maintain data streaming and lambda functions for automation and monitoring
- Architect security and reliability solutions
- Manage and monitor centralized monitoring and logging
- Build an observability architecture with APM and SIEM
- Troubleshoot and resolve performance and capacity hotspots in the platform
- Create infrastructure self-service tooling to empower development and support teams
What’ll Set You Up for Success
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 3+ year SaaS / commercial for Market software experience
- 3+ years plus Cloud Operations/DevOps experience on AWS
- Experience with CI/CD preferably with Jenkins
- Experience with Puppet or Ansible on Linux and/or Windows
- Experience Networking and DNS experience
- Experience managing microservice architectures a plus
- Experience with AWS serverless products a plus
- Entrepreneurial in thinking, outlook, and creative problem-solving
What To Know Before You Apply
- We’re located in beautiful Golden, Colorado.
- This is a full-time salaried position.
- AbsenceSoft provides a wide variety of perks and benefits. Including full medical, dental, vision, 401K, and life insurance. Our brand new state of the art office has automatic standing desks and a brand new oversized kitchen complete with unlimited snacks and drinks. We support your professional growth including industry training and CLMS Certification; opportunities for additional industry and technology certifications, and continuing education.
- The salary range for this position is between $130,000 - $150,000.
At AbsenceSoft, we are committed to building a team that represents a variety of diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace that celebrates and supports diversity and inclusion. We make all employment and related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, disability status, age, or any other status protected by law.