AbsenceSoft is seeking a Revenue Operations Systems Analyst to drive productivity and effectiveness within our revenue generating teams, primarily focusing on our tech stack. This role is responsible for administering, optimizing, and scaling Sales and Revenue-related applications. Core responsibilities include system configuration, troubleshooting issues, and contributing to process and systems improvements. This team member will work closely with the Revenue Operations Manager to translate business strategy needs to tech stack optimization and efficiency.
Who We Are
AbsenceSoft is elevating the leave and accommodations experience and is looking to hire amazing people like you! We create user-friendly technology that empowers employers to bring humanity, certainty and efficiency to the leave and accommodations experience. Made by HR Professionals for HR Professionals, we're proud of where we've been and excited about where we're headed. We value creative, innovative people who are passionate about their work and who believe there is always a better way.
Leading With Our Core Values
What You’ll Do
- Optimize and administer third-party technology platforms (Salesforce, Outreach, Gong, ZoomInfo, and others) to create productive, efficient, and measurable workflows for our Sales teams.
- Verify and ensure data integrity and accuracy within Salesforce
- Work to optimize existing Salesforce instance (page layouts, fields, custom objects, security, automation) across various teams
- Assist with various projects and tasks, including system customization, support, training, and data management/cleanliness for Revenue Operations applications
- Field ad hoc content, data and support requests from sales teams and other departments as requires
- Work with sales teams to ensure clean and accurate CRM system data, understanding system capabilities, processes, and best practices.
- Monitor system adoption and data compliance, and governance
- Collaborate with other teammates to improve our internal data management, and reporting
- Documentation of system changes and need to know processes
- Support Revenue Operations Manager in metric creation, reporting and dashboard integrity, and identifying opportunities for process automation and optimization, with a focus on scalability and driving significant growth
What’ll Set You Up for Success
- Bachelor's degree with 2-4 years of Sales Operations/Revenue Operations/System Administrator experience at a high-growth SaaS company
- Advanced knowledge and technical expertise with Salesforce (certifications a plus)
- Salesforce security protocols including roles, profiles, sharing rules and permission sets
- Flows, formula fields, validation rules, custom objects/fields, and page layouts
- Performing database maintenance tasks, including diagnostic tests and duplicate entry cleansing
- Evaluating and installing new Salesforce releases, as well as providing training and support
- Hands-on experience with ZoomInfo (or a similar tool), Gong/Chorus.AI and a sequence tool like Outreach.io or SalesLoft
- Experience with successful change management and process documentation
- In-depth understanding of the revenue and marketing tool landscape
- A natural sense of urgency & collaborative mindset
- Analytical thinker and self-starter who can derive insights from data to improve processes and training
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment
What To Know Before You Apply
- We’re located in beautiful Golden, Colorado.
- This is a full-time, salaried position + bonus.
- AbsenceSoft provides a wide variety of perks and benefits. Including full medical, dental, vision, 401K, and life insurance. We support your professional growth including industry training and CLMS Certification, opportunities for additional industry and technology certifications, and continuing education.
- The salary range for this position is 75k – 105k