We're looking for an ambitious and detail-oriented Senior Technical Project Manager - someone that is passionate about interacting with cross functional teams to deliver technical improvement projects in support of our Research and Development team. You will join a dynamic environment and work with unique teams to facilitate the strategy, design, transition, operation, and continual service improvement of the lifecycles of AbsenceSoft's product and standard operating procedures.
Who We Are
AbsenceSoft is elevating the leave and accommodations experience and is looking to hire amazing people like you! We create user-friendly technology that empowers employers to bring humanity, certainty and efficiency to the leave and accommodations experience. Made by HR Professionals for HR Professionals, we're proud of where we've been and excited about where we're headed. We value creative, innovative people who are passionate about their work and who believe there is always a better way.
Leading With Our Core Values
Make a Difference.
We are inspired to make an impact through our hard work, talent and passion. We push ourselves each day to better serve our teams, our clients, and our community.
We are driven by team spirit not by self-interest. We value collaboration and approach our work with humility and a desire to win together.
If we say it, we mean it. We follow through on our commitments, step up to deliver, and grow from our successes and failures.
No matter your background or experience, everyone's voice holds value here.
What You’ll Do
- Drive business value with interdepartmental teams focused on achieving operational, security, and compliance goals.
- Coordinate and manage AbsenceSoft’s weekly Deployment/Release procedure to ensure timely, accurate, and compliant delivery of software packages.
- Build procedures around technical deliverables that foster the maturity of the organization.
- Effectively communicate and negotiate project deliverables and timelines that allow for the achievement of operational staff to reach customer support targets.
- Conceive and execute departmental standard operating procedures linked to annual technical and compliance goals.
- Assist with coordination and administration of departmental goals as assigned.
What’ll Set You Up for Success
- 6+ years work experience as a project manager, technician, or in a technology business with hands on experience working technical users.
- Strong project and task management skills
- Expert communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent problem solving and solution design skills.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity.
- Undergraduate degree, ideally in Business or Information Systems
What To Know Before You Apply
- We’re located in beautiful Golden, Colorado.
- This is a full-time salaried position + bonus.
- AbsenceSoft provides a wide variety of perks and benefits. Including full medical, dental, vision, 401K, and life insurance. We support your professional growth including industry training and CLMS Certification; opportunities for additional industry and technology certifications, and continuing education.
- The salary range for this position is between $95,000 - $140,000.
At AbsenceSoft, we are committed to building a team that represents a variety of diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace that celebrates and supports diversity and inclusion. We make all employment and related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, disability status, age, or any other status protected by law.