Who We Are
AbsenceSoft is a rapidly growing Leave Management software company looking to hire amazing people like you! We are a radically innovative provider of SaaS solutions for FMLA, Disability, ADA, and other types of absences. We pride ourselves in having created the most easily used, installed, and understood absence management system and Human Resources Software. We value creative, innovative people who are passionate about their work and who always believe there is always a better way.
Leading With Our Core Values
What You’ll Do
- Manage and optimize lead generation activities by executing creative and innovative outbound strategies, run campaigns through Outreach, managing an influential partner network, research target accounts, and qualify marketing-generated and inbound sales leads.
- Help sales manage territory and account plans and implement creative prospecting sales strategies.
- Work with marketing to leverage content, events, social campaigns for lead generation efforts.
- Effective utilization of Salesforce.com to track activity and execute outbound campaigns through Outreach and ZoomInfo.
- Demonstrate thorough knowledge of the entire portfolio of solutions and value proposition.
- Ability to track all lead generation metrics weekly.
- Ability to communicate value by understanding an organization’s business drivers, challenges, pain points as well as the personal motivations of your target contact.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Ability to learn our solution and prospecting strategies quickly, while being comfortable operating independently in an entrepreneurial environment.
- Prior work experience preferred.
- Team oriented, collaborative, and can operate effectively in a team selling environment.
- Trustworthy, honest, hard working, and a great listener.
- Committed, values personal pride in work quality and obligations to the wider team.
- Consistent track record and discipline for meeting and exceeding sales objectives.
- Self-starter with solid organizational and planning skills.
- Highly motivated professional who is self-aware, has a high EQ, and also has excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Denver area preferred.
What To Know Before You Apply
- We’re located in beautiful Golden, Colorado.
- This is a full-time, salaried position + bonus.
- AbsenceSoft provides a wide variety of perks and benefits. Including full medical, dental, vision, 401K, and life insurance. We support your professional growth including industry training and CLMS Certification; opportunities for additional industry and technology certifications, and continuing education.
- The salary range for this position is $50,000 -$60,000.
At AbsenceSoft, we are committed to building a team that represents a variety of diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace that celebrates and supports diversity and inclusion. We make all employment and related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, disability status, age, or any other status protected by law.