We’re looking for an ambitious and detail-oriented Business Analyst – someone that is passionate about interacting with customers and helping to deliver implementation projects in support of our new and existing customers. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design and launch AbsenceSoft’s product to new and existing customers. This is a great role to learn about our product, work in a growing business, and advance in a quickly growing software organization.
Who We Are
AbsenceSoft is a rapidly growing Leave Management software company looking to hire amazing people like you! We are a radically innovative provider of SaaS solutions for FMLA, Disability, ADA, and other types of absences. We pride ourselves in having created the most easily used, installed, and understood absence management system and Human Resources Software. We value creative, innovative people who are passionate about their work and who always believe there is always a better way.
Leading With Our Core Values (THRIVE)
- Team - We are a team. We show up for each other, act with empathy, listen well, have fun, collaborate, and bring our authentic selves to work every day.
- Honesty - We are honest, trustworthy, and transparent with each other and our clients. We act with integrity, ask the tough questions, and are open to honest feedback.
- Results - We are results-driven and act with urgency, accountability, and commitment. We strive for continuous improvement and operational efficiency.
- Inspiring - We inspire and challenge each other every day. We bring a positive, can-do attitude to the team and lift everyone up around us.
- Value - We provide tremendous value to our customers, employees, and shareholders, which drives everything we do and guides our decision making.
- Entrepreneurial - We are willing to try new things and take risks, without fear of failure. We continuously learn and improve in a fast-paced environment.
What You’ll Do
- Work closely with the project team and other cross functional team members to deliver on implementation projects for both new and existing client initiatives
- Work directly with customers to support the implementation of AbsenceSoft software, including:
- System demonstrations
- Discovery sessions
- Solution Design & Documentation
- Feature configuration
- Data and system integrations
- Unit and user acceptance testing and remediation sessions
- System training sessions (remotely or onsite with clients)
- Go-live and post go-live activities
- Work with customers to advise them on best practices for implementing the AbsenceSoft software
- Become a subject matter expert with the AbsenceSoft software, configurations, and capabilities and use your knowledge to set up and configure our clients’ environment
What’ll Set You Up for Success
- 2-3 years work experience as a business analyst or in a technology business with hands on experience with a SaaS system
- Hands on experience with the following:
- Saas platform configuration experience
- Data mapping experience
- System integration experience
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers – in a virtual environment
- Ability to learn and become an expert in a new system
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to ‘roll-up your sleeves’ to help get the job done
- Undergraduate degree
- Be willing to travel
- Travel is generally limited and many meetings with customers are virtual – but travel can be up to 15-25%
- Our implementation projects typically require travel at key milestones such as User Acceptance Testing, Project Go-Live, etc.
What To Know Before You Apply
- We’re located in beautiful Golden, Colorado. (Remote)
- This is a full-time, salaried position + bonus.
- AbsenceSoft provides a wide variety of perks and benefits. Including full medical, dental, vision, 401K, and life insurance. We support your professional growth including industry training and CLMS Certification; opportunities for additional industry and technology certifications, and continuing education.
- The salary range for this position is between $65,000 - $80,000.
At AbsenceSoft, we are committed to building a team that represents a variety of diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace that celebrates and supports diversity and inclusion. We make all employment and related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, disability status, age, or any other status protected by law.