As our marketing leader, you will play a key leadership role in driving growth for AbsenceSoft. This position is perfect for a leader who is energized by the opportunity to build an integrated go-to-market strategy to grow and scale a business from $25M to $100M while enabling customer retention and loyalty. You will establish the marketing team as the trusted center of excellence for articulating value to the market, building the brand, creating demand, and accelerating AbsenceSoft adoption across new and existing market segments.
Who We Are
AbsenceSoft is a rapidly growing Leave Management software company looking to hire amazing people like you! We are a radically innovative provider of SaaS solutions for FMLA, Disability, ADA, and other types of absences. We pride ourselves in having created the most easily used, installed, and understood absence management system and Human Resources Software. We value creative, innovative people who are passionate about their work and who always believe there is always a better way.
Leading With Our Core Values (THRIVE)
- Team - We are a team. We show up for each other, act with empathy, listen well, have fun, collaborate, and bring our authentic selves to work every day.
- Honesty - We are honest, trustworthy, and transparent with each other and our clients. We act with integrity, ask the tough questions, and are open to honest feedback.
- Results - We are results-driven and act with urgency, accountability, and commitment. We strive for continuous improvement and operational efficiency.
- Inspiring - We inspire and challenge each other every day. We bring a positive, can-do attitude to the team and lift everyone up around us.
- Value - We provide tremendous value to our customers, employees, and shareholders, which drives everything we do and guides our decision making.
- Entrepreneurial - We are willing to try new things and take risks, without fear of failure. We continuously learn and improve in a fast-paced environment.
What You’ll Do
- Inspire and lead product marketing, demand gen, brand, and marketing operations to create and drive a growth engine that meets and exceeds revenue targets
- Collaborate with sales, product, and customer success leaders, ensuring marketing efforts align with the priorities of your cross-functional peers to meet corporate objectives
- Advise management team on key investments, prioritization of budgets, and initiatives needed to grow the business predictably
- Create a GTM strategy that articulates company/market positioning, ICP and buyer personas, and product messaging; inform pricing and packaging
- Establish a content framework that positions AbsenceSoft as the leader in employee accommodations compliance and management
- Lead your team to think critically and creatively as they develop compelling value propositions, offers, and campaigns
- Aligned to your GTM strategy, direct the team on account targets and positioning to develop high-performing ABM and demand gen programs
- Build the reporting framework and operational rigor to benchmark and measure KPIs for brand awareness, demand creation, and revenue growth
- Maintain a high-performance team and work environment enabling operational objectives and acquisition/retention of people resources to fulfill team objectives successfully
- Lead and mentor both direct and indirect reports with the goal of improving their professional expertise
What’ll Set You Up for Success
- A minimum of 12+ years of enterprise SaaS Marketing leadership preferred
- Experience building a marketing organization, hiring, and guiding high performing teams with a demonstrated ability to cultivate talent while holding teams accountable for high performance
- A confident presence and positive influence through cross-functional collaboration
- A team-oriented approach with a willingness to roll-up your sleeves where necessary
- Passion for using objective data to inform both marketing and business decisions
- Demonstrated experience partnering with cross functional leaders to ensure consistent messaging and alignment through the sales funnel and with customers
- Experience developing and executing proven strategies for creating predictable growth and retention, taking a company on a journey from $25M-$100M
- Skilled in turning product strategy into effective messaging, positioning, and targeting
- Thought leadership experience, confident with public speaking and writing
- Skilled at building new processes, with a continual focus on kaizen, creating sustainable efficiencies and productivity across the team
What To Know Before You Apply
- We’re located in beautiful Golden, Colorado.
- This is a full-time, salaried position + bonus.
- AbsenceSoft provides a wide variety of perks and benefits. Including full medical, dental, vision, 401K, and life insurance. We support your professional growth including industry training and CLMS Certification, opportunities for additional industry and technology certifications, and continuing education.
- The salary range for this position is $200,000 - $250,000.
At AbsenceSoft, we are committed to building a team that represents a variety of diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace that celebrates and supports diversity and inclusion. We make all employment and related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, disability status, age, or any other status protected by law.