Our Customer Success Management team is dedicated to making our customers successful with AbsenceSoft’s core products and services throughout the customer journey. As a Customer Success Manager in our Operations/Client Services organization, you will be directly responsible for delivering outstanding customer experience and support for a group of customers. You will act as an advisor, advocate, and consultant for our customer’s strategic support and growth. You will keep a pulse on each customer’s health status through a cadence of meetings and solutioning support – ranging from weekly calls to quarterly business reviews. Our primary goals as a Customer Success team is to ensure high customer satisfaction, defend revenue, and grow revenue.
Who We Are
AbsenceSoft is a rapidly growing Leave Management software company looking to hire amazing people like you! We are a radically innovative provider of SaaS solutions for FMLA, Disability, ADA, and other types of absences. We pride ourselves in having created the most easily used, installed, and understood absence management system and Human Resources Software. We value creative, innovative people who are passionate about their work and who always believe there is always a better way.
Leading With Our Core Values (THRIVE)
- Team - We are a team. We show up for each other, act with empathy, listen well, have fun, collaborate, and bring our authentic selves to work every day.
- Honesty - We are honest, trustworthy, and transparent with each other and our clients. We act with integrity, ask the tough questions, and are open to honest feedback.
- Results - We are results-driven and act with urgency, accountability, and commitment. We strive for continuous improvement and operational efficiency.
- Inspiring - We inspire and challenge each other every day. We bring a positive, can-do attitude to the team and lift everyone up around us.
- Value - We provide tremendous value to our customers, employees, and shareholders, which drives everything we do and guides our decision making.
- Entrepreneurial - We are willing to try new things and take risks, without fear of failure. We continuously learn and improve in a fast-paced environment.
What You’ll Do
- Assigned as a strategic resource to a portfolio of customers to manager customer relationships at all levels to become their trusted advisor and to accelerate adoption of AbsenceSoft core products and continuously prove/increase value in our solutions
- Effectively track customer health and implement risk mitigation activities as needed to prevent customer churn
- Deliver executive steering meetings, program health checks, and operational meetings on a regular cadence with each assigned customer prioritizing a roadmap for requests, product bugs, and overall customer satisfaction
- Coordinate with cross-functional teams (Product, Implementations, Sales, Finance) to prioritize issues, analyze root cause and assist in efficient resolution of tasks/issues
- Drive revenue growth from the customer base by upselling customers on new product and service offerings
- Creatively investigating customer's organizational landscape to expand footprint and drive additional revenue
- Assess tactical needs of a customer program and delegate work efforts to the appropriate channel – Customer Support, Product, Professional Services.
- Support Finance by tracking down outstanding invoices and collections with customers as needed
- Minimal travel expected – less than 10% per year
What’ll Set You Up for Success
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- B2B SaaS experience
- 5+ years working in a customer-facing role
- 2+ years with contract negotiations and objection handling
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Strong multitasking and organization skills
- Building and delivering presentations to diverse audiences
- Proven proficiency in solutioning customer issues, system troubleshooting and defining priorities
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite
Nice to Have:
- Knowledge of HR Leave Policies, FMLA, Disability and/or ADA
- Product and services pricing/quoting experience
- An understanding of Software Development Life Cycle
What To Know Before You Apply
- We’re located in beautiful Golden, Colorado.
- This is a full-time, mid-level, salaried position.
- AbsenceSoft provides a wide variety of perks and benefits. Including full medical, dental, vision, 401K, and life insurance. We support your professional growth including industry training and CLMS Certification; opportunities for additional industry and technology certifications, and continuing education.
- The salary range for this position is between $70,000 - $100,000.
At AbsenceSoft, we are committed to building a team that represents a variety of diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace that celebrates and supports diversity and inclusion. We make all employment and related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, disability status, age, or any other status protected by law.