AbsenceSoft is seeking an experienced and dynamic Enterprise Account Executive to drive sales in the State, Local and Education (SLED) space.
The Account Executive will report directly to the VP of Enterprise Sales. The ideal candidate will have sales experience working with multiple C-suite stakeholders, be an expert in strategic sales methodologies with large value deals, and be able to effectively position services along with software.
Who We Are
AbsenceSoft is a rapidly growing Leave Management software company looking to hire amazing people like you! We are a radically innovative provider of SaaS solutions for FMLA, Disability, ADA, and other types of absences. We pride ourselves in having created the most easily used, installed, and understood absence management system and Human Resources Software. We value creative, innovative people who are passionate about their work and who always believe there is always a better way.
Leading With Our Core Values (THRIVE)
- Team - We are a team. We show up for each other, act with empathy, listen well, have fun, collaborate, and bring our authentic selves to work every day.
- Honesty - We are honest, trustworthy, and transparent with each other and our clients. We act with integrity, ask the tough questions, and are open to honest feedback.
- Results - We are results-driven and act with urgency, accountability, and commitment. We strive for continuous improvement and operational efficiency.
- Inspiring - We inspire and challenge each other every day. We bring a positive, can-do attitude to the team and lift everyone up around us.
- Value - We provide tremendous value to our customers, employees, and shareholders, which drives everything we do and guides our decision making.
- Entrepreneurial - We are willing to try new things and take risks, without fear of failure. We continuously learn and improve in a fast-paced environment.
What You’ll Do
- Lead generation by collaborating with the BDR team, outreach to target accounts, managing an influential partner network, and qualifying marketing-generated and inbound leads
- Create territory and account plans and implement sales strategies
- Work with marketing to leverage content, events, social campaigns in your personal lead generation efforts
- Effective utilization of Salesforce.com to track activity and execute outbound campaigns through Outreach and ZoomInfo
- Provide weekly accurate forecasts and account strategies to executive management
- Demonstrate thorough knowledge of the entire portfolio of solutions and value proposition
- Ability to track all sales metrics weekly
- Ability to communicate value by understanding an organization’s business drivers, challenges, pain points as well as the personal motivations of your target contact
- Communicate with management on strategic objectives
- Willing to travel for training, face to face sales calls, and corporate sales meetings
What’ll Set You Up for Success
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 5+ years outside sales, selling complex solutions into business executives
- Understands and applies solution selling and strategic selling methodologies and principles
- Can navigate complex organizations and help the prospect through discovery to understand operational and strategic pain points
- Strong consultative and relationship based selling skills
- Can develop a comprehensive account strategy to maximize the opportunity
- Team oriented, collaborative, and can operate effectively in a team selling environment
- Trustworthy, honest, hard working, and great listener
- Committed, values personal pride in work quality and obligations to the wider team
- Consistent track record and discipline for meeting and exceeding sales objectives
- Self-starter with solid organizational and planning skills
- Highly motivated professional who is self-aware, has a high EQ, and also has excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with high growth, enterprise business application software, targeted to business executives
What To Know Before You Apply
- We’re located in beautiful Golden, Colorado.
- This is a full-time, mid-level, salaried position.
- AbsenceSoft provides a wide variety of perks and benefits. Including full medical, dental, vision, 401K, and life insurance. We support your professional growth including industry training and CLMS Certification; opportunities for additional industry and technology certifications, and continuing education.
- The salary range for this role is $100k - $130k + Commission
At AbsenceSoft, we are committed to building a team that represents a variety of diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace that celebrates and supports diversity and inclusion. We make all employment and related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, disability status, age, or any other status protected by law.