AbsenceSoft is seeking an experienced and dynamic Talent Development Manager to join our HR team. The Manager will be responsible for creating and managing full cycle Talent Development Programs, including Sales enablement, ensuring a consistent, engaging, and inclusive experience for all learning programs and initiatives for AbsenceSoft globally, regionally and locally.
Who We Are
AbsenceSoft is a rapidly growing Leave Management software company looking to hire amazing people like you! We are a radically innovative provider of SaaS solutions for FMLA, Disability, ADA, and other types of absences. We pride ourselves in having created the most easily used, installed, and understood absence management system and Human Resources Software. We value creative, innovative people who are passionate about their work and who always believe there is always a better way.
Leading With Our Core Values (THRIVE)
- Team - We are a team. We show up for each other, act with empathy, listen well, have fun, collaborate, and bring our authentic selves to work every day.
- Honesty - We are honest, trustworthy, and transparent with each other and our clients. We act with integrity, ask the tough questions, and are open to honest feedback.
- Results - We are results-driven and act with urgency, accountability, and commitment. We strive for continuous improvement and operational efficiency.
- Inspiring - We inspire and challenge each other every day. We bring a positive, can-do attitude to the team and lift everyone up around us.
- Value - We provide tremendous value to our customers, employees, and shareholders, which drives everything we do and guides our decision making.
- Entrepreneurial - We are willing to try new things and take risks, without fear of failure. We continuously learn and improve in a fast-paced environment.
What’ll Set You Up for Success
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Minimum five years of recent experience in talent or leadership development, learning and development and/or organization development/talent management
- At least 3 years of experience working within a highly effective sales enablement function within a SaaS or technology company preferred.
- Experience designing/implementing talent programs and consulting with leaders to identify appropriate development experiences and solutions to improve individual and team effectiveness
- Experience leading large projects demonstrating strong organization and analytical skills
- Demonstrate the ability to manage multiple priorities and stakeholders, tracking deadlines & milestones and communicating status while also being attentive to details
- Ability to influence, collaborate and work effectively with colleagues and senior leadership
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate with individuals at all levels; strong interpersonal, analytical and problem-solving skills
- A champion who fosters positive and inclusive work environments and a committed advocate for the advancement of diverse learning
- Highly collaborative working style: experience developing and implementing communications and change management strategies
- Experience conducting a needs analysis, analyzing data and creating report outs of findings in a digestible format
- Trustworthy, honest, hardworking, and great listener.
- Committed, values personal pride in work quality and obligations to the wider team.
- Self-starter with solid organizational and planning skills.
What To Know Before You Apply
- We’re located in beautiful Golden, Colorado. (Remote)
- This is a full-time, salaried position + bonus.
- AbsenceSoft provides a wide variety of perks and benefits. Including full medical, dental, vision, 401K, and life insurance. We support your professional growth including industry training and CLMS Certification; opportunities for additional industry and technology certifications, and continuing education.
- The salary range for this position is between $90,000 to $115,000
At AbsenceSoft, we are committed to building a team that represents a variety of diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace that celebrates and supports diversity and inclusion. We make all employment and related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, disability status, age, or any other status protected by law.