Job Title: Senior Producer
Skybound is looking for a senior interactive entertainment producer to join an agile scrappy team to oversee and actively line produce a wide variety of content on all game platforms. If you enjoy context switching, working with developers and creative groups this is a role for you! We are looking for a creative problem spotter and solver with the skills to manage day to day development across a wide variety of titles. This role will include publishing, co- development, and development partner work that will ensure our titles are high quality and on time.
It will require expertise in production management, cross collaboration with creatives, marketing, sales, operations and business development to bring titles to market.
Responsibilities will include:
· Day to day schedule tracking and management of multiple projects
· Identifying and resolving issues with development and timely deliverables
· Coordination and communication with creatives, operations, marketing, and finance
· Developer and partner relations management
· Vendor selection and management
· Development and integration of weekly tracking and report out systems
· Content opportunity assessment and production evaluation
· Contract participation, evaluation and management in conjunction with legal
· Value add to ideas, development, business and strategy to improve and identify opportunities within our portfolio
· Integrate with our broader Skybound business and seek opportunity to leverage our abilities and assets with our products
The right fit will have:
· Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
· Creative problem spotting and solving skills
· Ability to context switch quickly, assess and take action
· Ability to prioritize and raise flags across development
· A professional, calm and action-oriented demeanor
· A minimum of 5-7 years of production experience in game development
· Shipping experience across all platforms including Xbox, Playstation, PC, Mobile, Web and VR
· Education or work experience in related fields that apply directly to job responsibilities
Skybound Entertainment is a multiplatform content company that world-builds across mediums including comics, television, film, tabletop and video games, books, and more. The company works closely with creators to bring their stories to a wider audience, while ensuring creators can maintain intellectual property rights and creative control. Skybound is the home of notable properties including The Walking Dead, Invincible, and Super Dinosaur. On screen, Skybound holds a first-look television deal with Amazon Studios and a first-look movie deal with Universal.
Also, under the Skybound Entertainment umbrella is Skybound Games, the home of tabletop and videogames alike; an upcoming mobile narrative gaming venture in conjunction with Europe’s leading entertainment company Sky; GammaRay, a video-content brand focused on pop culture and presented by Skybound; and Skybound North, Skybound’s Canadian sister company. Skybound is also a partner in Skybound Galactic, a television studio with the capabilities to finance the development and production of scripted series.
At Skybound we value diversity and are looking for extraordinary employees of all backgrounds! Skybound is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, citizenship, age, genetic information, disability, hair texture or veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, Skybound complies with all applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination.
Skybound will consider applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the CA Fair Chance Act and Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.