Overview of Position
Our digital venture seeks a data driven Marketing Campaign Manager to help us deliver targeted growth campaigns across social media and other digital distribution points. In this role, you will balance data with creative to help us engage with audiences across a variety of platforms and campaign objectives.
What Success Looks Like
Your ability to develop, create, and optimize marketing and media buying campaigns will enable us to identify opportunities across brand development and customer acquisition. Additionally, your ability to track data and extract creative insights from it will enable you to effectively communicate those ideas in your reporting and future planning.
- Coordinate with internal and external stakeholders to help ideate marketing concepts for a wide range of releases across digital, print, video games, tabletop games, and consumer products.
- Work with the marketing team to develop and maintain campaign plans across Facebook, YouTube, and other platforms.
- Oversee the creation and optimization of media buying campaigns in Facebook Ads and Adwords, employing strategies such as A/B testing, landing page optimization, etc.
- Establish targets and key performance metrics to evaluate campaign performance, monitor reporting, and identify optimization opportunities.
- Communicate plans and results to the Senior Marketing Manager, as well as other internal and cross-departmental stakeholders.
- Experience managing paid digital campaigns, with a minimum 1 year specifically managing campaigns for a digital media publishing or ecommerce operation.
- Extensive experience ideating, implementing, and tracking campaigns in Facebook Ads.
- Familiarity with Facebook custom audience creation and retargeting strategies, including managing CRM data.
- Experience developing marketing campaigns that encompass YouTube, and an overall familiarity with Google Adwords.
- Familiarity with navigating and pulling data in Google Analytics.
- A high level of comfort working with video content; both in terms of marketing, as well as being in and around the development/production process.
- A high level of comfort extracting data, organizing it, and presenting via Excel reports and Powerpoint decks.
- Demonstrated capacity for developing and understanding data-driven strategy.
- A deep knowledge of and enthusiasm for fandom (movies, TV, comic books, and gaming)!
Additional Skills That Will Help You Stand Out:
- Familiarity or expertise in SEM. Prior experience with paid search optimization is a huge plus.
- Ecommerce experience, particularly in Shopify.
- UA experience for mobile or console games.
- Broad knowledge of established and emerging platforms, from Twitch to Snapchat, and everything in between. We’d love to know that you’re staying on top of industry trends.
- Demonstrated expertise in growing and/or leveraging CRM email programs for marketing campaigns.
- Demonstrated expertise in growing fanbases on YouTube and/or Twitch.
- Experience working in social platform API’s, and/or setting up customized reports and dashboards in programs such as Supermetrics and Google Data Studio.
- In-depth knowledge of Excel, including setting up pivot tables, and working with large data sets.
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and/or Premiere.
Skybound Entertainment is a multiplatform content company that world-builds across mediums including comics, television, film, tabletop and video games, books, and more. The company works closely with creators to bring their stories to a wider audience, while ensuring creators can maintain intellectual property rights and creative control. Skybound is the home of notable properties including The Walking Dead, Invincible, and Super Dinosaur. On screen, Skybound holds a first-look television deal with Amazon Studios and a first-look movie deal with Universal.
Also under the Skybound Entertainment umbrella is Skybound Games, the home of tabletop and videogames alike; an upcoming mobile narrative gaming venture in conjunction with Europe’s leading entertainment company Sky; GammaRay, a video-content brand focused on pop culture and presented by Skybound; and Skybound North, Skybound’s Canadian sister company. Skybound is also a partner in Skybound Galactic, a television studio with the capabilities to finance the development and production of scripted series.
At Skybound we value diversity and are looking for extraordinary employees of all backgrounds! Skybound is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, citizenship, age, genetic information, disability, hair texture or veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, Skybound complies with all applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination.
Skybound will consider applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the CA Fair Chance Act and Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.