Qolo is an enterprise platform technology company that provides next-generation payment solutions and services aimed at helping corporations and people across the world. Our vision is to redefine payments verticals globally and enable our clients to be market leaders in their sectors.
In order to help us realize this vision, we need people who can gather and articulate valuable insights into our business and who engage openly and frequently across our organization. Determination, dedication, and hard work are essential elements to help us along this challenging, but exciting and rewarding, journey.
We hire self-driven professionals who are passionate about delivering quality products and services to our clients, while providing them the opportunity to further their career development. Learn more about us and why we work here at Qolo.
The Senior Accountant will be responsible for day-to-day accounting functions for Qolo and be a key player in bringing accounting functions in-house, improving processes and internal controls.
What you’ll do:
● Manage full cycle accounts payable process using bill.com
● Own accounts receivable and collection process
● Review expense reports for accuracy and expensefication
● Corporate credit card transactions coding and allocation by department
● Payroll journal entries
● Manage month-end close activities including posting journal entries, balance sheet accounts reconciliation & supporting schedules, and flux analysis
● Work closely with external accountants to bring accounting functions in-house
● Develop process improvements for day-to-day accounting functions
● Assist with the annual financial audit and tax filing requirements
● Ad-hoc projects assigned by management
What you’ll need:
● At least 3 years of accounting experience
● Bachelor’s degree in accounting or related field; or equivalent experience
● Strong knowledge of US GAAP
● Hands-on experience with Quickbooks or similar accounting software
● Strong excel skills
● Ability to work independently and meet deadlines
● Strong communication skills
Bonus points for:
● Experience working with start-up organizations
● Familiar with bill.com and expense reporting softwares
Who wouldn’t want to work here!?!
● Fully remote
● Competitive salary packages
● Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and life insurance benefits (Qolo contributes 75%!)
● Self-Managed PTO Policy
Qolo, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, breastfeeding, and conditions related to breastfeeding), gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age (40 or over), physical or medical disability, medical condition, marital status, registered domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, military and/or veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable state or federal law.