Qolo is an enterprise platform technology company that provides next-generation payment solutions and services aimed at helping corporations and people across the world. Our vision is to redefine payments verticals globally and enable our clients to be market leaders in their sectors.
In order to help us realize this vision, we need people who can gather and articulate valuable insights into our business and who engage openly and frequently across our organization. Determination, dedication, and hard work are essential elements to help us along this challenging, but exciting and rewarding, journey.
We hire self-driven professionals who are passionate about delivering quality products and services to our clients, while providing them the opportunity to further their career development. Learn more about us and why we work here at Qolo.
A Sales Executive oversees the overall sales strategy and is responsible for planning, managing and implementing sales decisions and plans. The Sales Executive is the key point of contact between an organization and its clients: answering queries, offering advice and introducing new products. They are responsible for all revenue generation processes in an organization by way of bringing new sales channels, increasing revenue with existing clients, and helping grow the client base. Sales executives drive the company's product and/or service sales by actively seeking out prospects and pursuing sales opportunities and maintaining client satisfaction. The sales executive is accountable for driving better integration and alignment between all revenue-related functions, including marketing, sales, customer support, pricing, and revenue management.
What you’ll do:
● Actively seeks out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and builds business by identifying and selling prospects; maintaining relationships with clients
● Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
● Develops relationships and communicates with customers and leads to identify and understand their product or service needs; identifies and recommends products and services to meet those needs.
● Ensures customer satisfaction through ongoing communication and relationship management; resolves any issues that may arise post-sale.
● Maintains relationships and communication with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending products, service and enhancements
● Prepares and Maintains detailed reports of sales activities including calls, orders, sales, lost business, and any customer or vendor relationship problems.
● Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards
● Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
What you’ll need:
● Must have 5+ experience in building and managing B2B sales teams in a successful start up. environments.
● Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or relevant, related experience
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
● Thorough understanding of market developments.
● Thorough understanding of sales strategies and practices.
● Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
● Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
● Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
● Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
● Experience selling payments solutions to all types of customers
● Prior CRM /Pipeline management experience is critical (HubSpot or Salesforce)
Bonus points for:
● Experience working with start-up organizations
● Financial technology and payments processing industry
Who wouldn’t want to work here!?!
● Fully remote
● Competitive salary packages
● Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and life insurance benefits
● Generous vacation and holidays
Qolo, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, breastfeeding, and conditions related to breastfeeding), gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age (40 or over), physical or medical disability, medical condition, marital status, registered domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, military and/or veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable state or federal law.