Production Support Analyst
Qolo is an enterprise platform technology company that provides next-generation payment solutions and services aimed at helping corporations and people across the world. Our vision is to redefine payments verticals globally and enable our clients to be market leaders in their sectors.
In order to help us realize this vision, we need people who can gather and articulate valuable insights into our business and who engage openly and frequently across our organization. Determination, dedication, and hard work are essential elements to help us along this challenging, but exciting and rewarding, journey.
We hire self-driven professionals who are passionate about delivering quality products and services to our clients, while providing them the opportunity to further their career development. Learn more about us and why we work here at Qolo.
A production support analyst is responsible for the stability, integrity and operations of Qolo systems through the creation and monitoring of alerts and help desk tickets.
What you’ll do:
● Specialist in Azure Monitor, this will include configuring and maintaining the following: diagnostic settings, Log Analytics, Application Insights and writing Log Analytics queries via Kusto Query Language
● Audit and apply Azure security best practices to all types of Azure resources
● Provision and Configure Azure system and network resources
● Administer access management for all users across platforms
● Develop and maintain software solutions/scripts to support automation of cloud configuration and administration
● Set quality standards for tools, techniques, and methodologies, advising on their application, and ensuring compliance
● Assist with upgrading, installing, and configuring monitoring solutions for Azure for Windows and Linux servers.
● Provide support and troubleshooting for a wide variety of equipment including computers, GSuite, and the like
● Update equipment tracker to ensure all equipments are accounted for
● Create and maintain documentation for procedures, installations, and problem resolutions
● Assist with special projects for the IT department as needed
● Help desk support as needed
● All other duties as assigned
What you’ll need:
● High school diploma or GED. Some College coursework preferred
● Four or more years of desktop support
● Working knowledge of Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Office, and G-Suite
● Must have strong time management, organizational, and communication skills
● Ability to multitask, work in a fast-paced environment, provide quality work and meet deadlines.
● Ability to work independently to achieve desired results
● Work is accurate, organized, and delivered in a timely manner
● Must be a self- starter and demonstrate willingness to take on new tasks and improve current processes
● Ability to work nights and/or weekends as necessary
● Ability to provide 24x7 monitoring and support through participation in an on-call rotation.
● Understanding and working knowledge of Azure Application Insights, Azure Disk, Azure Resource Monitoring, Azure Automation, Runbook and Azure Backup and Restoration.
● Ability to write / debug SQL queries.
Bonus points for:
● Experience working with start-up organizations
● Financial technology and payments processing industry
Who wouldn’t want to work here!?!
● Fully remote
● Competitive salary packages
● Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and life insurance benefits
● Generous vacation and holidays
Qolo, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, breastfeeding, and conditions related to breastfeeding), gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age (40 or over), physical or medical disability, medical condition, marital status, registered domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, military and/or veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable state or federal law.