PRODUCT MARKETING MANAGER
Who are we?
CBANC is the largest professional network of US commercial banking institutions, the people that work for them and the vendors who serve them. We connect bank and credit union professionals, provide them with software to help them streamline their business, and give them access to screened vendors to help them make purchase decisions.
Our mission is to help especially smaller US financial institutions do more, be more efficient, and compete at a higher level, by leveraging the collective power of our network. Over fifty-five thousand members strong, CBANC’s membership represents over 8,600 financial institutions and over $22 trillion in assets.
What can we offer you?
- An opportunity to drive significant value and directly contribute to the overall growth of the company.
- An entrepreneurial experience with exposure to all aspects of the business.
- Direct access to a seasoned leadership team.
- Highly talented and dedicated teammates.
- An open, supportive, and collaborative work environment.
Who you are?
You have deep experience in creating strong messaging, positioning and content that aligns with the needs and behaviors of your target audience. You are adept at working across functional areas to identify insights that will influence go-to-market plans and can efficiently partner with internal and external partners to develop and execute strategies that align with business objectives.
Ideally, you have experience marketing software and/or services to financial institutions and understand how to navigate regulatory challenges and complex purchase decisions. You understand how to bring new products to market and can lead enablement across sales and partner channels.
You thrive in a “get things done” environment, but you have the experience to know when to move fast and when to slow down. As a self-starter, you can prioritize effectively and communicate flawlessly. You have ideas and a spirit of experimentation, but you know what works and how to balance effective and innovative.
What you will be doing?
- Manage the creation and execution of internal and external collateral and other resource creation including but not limited to presentations, product sheets, videos, training tools, website content, white papers, objection handling, FAQs and case studies.
- Work closely with all departments including leadership to develop and communicate the value proposition of our Mortgage Loan Solutions and service offerings and lead the development of the tools and marketing collateral.
- Manage go-to-market planning efforts and execution for successful product and business launches, working cross functionally and continuously refining/improving our go-to-market strategies.
- Continually develop your industry knowledge and become a subject matter expert on CBANC’s core competencies and technology, keep a pulse on competitors and industry trends.
- Define, create, train, and equip the organization with appropriate support materials.
- Work closely with Product Management and Sales team to influence and help shape the product roadmap to drive new feature and product adoption.
What we’re looking for
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, or related field.
- Strategic thinker with a required 5+ years of experience positioning and marketing in B2B SaaS product marketing, ideally in the financial services industry.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in content management and strategy, channel program strategy, and product marketing.
- Expertise in multi-channel strategy and execution.
- Experience in executing and measuring product marketing strategies.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent Presentation Skills and ability to communicate with excellent listening skills.
- Experience working with Salesforce Sales and Marketing Cloud.
- Team player with a track record of maintaining business relationships.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Demonstrated strong ability to manage multiple initiatives.
- Strong organizational skills, ethics and professional business practices.
What’s in it for you?
· Financially stable, successful company with a ten-year track record of growth and success
· Austin Offices in the 38th and Lamar corridor with free parking
· Best-in-class health, dental, vision, disability, and 401K benefits
· Parental leave and family medical leave
· Flexible work schedule and remote work policy
· Flexible paid time off
· Continuing education