is a technology-enabled services firm focused on securing data wherever it resides.
Founded by business and security entrepreneurs with experience in global markets, successful start-ups, and Fortune 500 companies, we have spent the past two decades delivering integrated data protection solutions to our customers, raising the bar for innovation, service delivery, and risk reduction. helps organizations elevate their data protection, cloud security, and privacy programs through our advisory, implementation, optimization, and managed services.
With headquarters located in Grand Junction on Colorado’s Western Slope and offices in Denver and London, UK, our vision is to create a leadership culture focused on the development and happiness of our people. We equip our staff with the resources they need to make a positive impact. Some of our benefits include Flexible Time-Off, remote work, medical benefits, and a 401(k). We believe this is essential to become an undisputed leader in the industry.
If you are driven to deliver exceptional results, looking for a community where you can make an impact every day, revel in being part of the solution, and enjoy working with driven and passionate professionals, we would warmly welcome you.
Are we looking for unicorns? Maybe.
We select team members not only for their expertise, but also for their energy, drive, and can-do attitude. In addition, we look for candidates with a strong business acumen that will resonate with our customers. If this sounds like you, we encourage you to apply.
As a senior full-stack developer, you’ll work closely with product and business owners and other developers to design and build tools that directly improve your fellow employees work life. You’ll be a member of a cross functional development team creating flexible and maintainable distributed systems that help Cloudrise scale and adapt to changing business needs. Our ideal candidate is passionate about customer success, has a strong commitment to the craft and practice of software development, and can bring their wealth of technical skill and experience to bear to solve problems and find elegant solutions. We’re a small development organization where a meaningful desire to dive in and help push is tantamount to the success of the team.
We are aware that sometimes there may be a skills confidence gap. Please consider applying to this position even if feel you do not meet the requirements below. We are looking for great people!
LOCATION: Remote position in US or UK
DUTIES & ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Collaborate with the product owner and other members of the Cloudrise team to determine functional and non-functional requirements for new software and applications
- Develop high-level product specifications with attention to system integration and feasibility
- Lead platform implementation
- Investigate new solutions, tools, products, and techniques to incorporate into system architecture and services.
- Help define all aspects of development from appropriate technology and workflow to coding standards
- Successfully communicate all concepts and guidelines to the development team via code and design reviews
- Develop architectural design of platform solution
- Develop build and deployment automation to ensure CI/CD
- Ensure software meets all requirements of quality, security, extensibility, etc.
- 5+ years of experience as a software developer and architect
- Proven production experience across the software development lifecycle
- Experience with security and privacy principles as they relate to web application design and architecture
- Experience with container-based microservices including Kubernetes
- Excellent knowledge of software and application design and architecture
- Understanding of software quality assurance principles
- A technical mindset with great attention to detail
- Ability to perform complex tasks with minimal supervision and guidance
- Good verbal and written communication skills
TECHNICAL SKILLS, REQUIRED
- Extensive production experience on the backend with python and PostgreSQL
- Production experience with React/Redux
- Experience deploying to AWS infrastructure
- Production experience with tools (Terraform, CDK, CloudFormation, etc.)
- Production experience with CI/CD pipelines and configuration (Gitlab, Jenkins, Bamboo, Circle CI, etc.)
- Familiarity implementing common enterprise architectural patterns
TECHNICAL SKILLS, PREFERRED
- Familiarity with cyber security practice, specifically data protection and SASE tools
- Experience with CQRS and event driven web application development
- Experience with data analytics, data visualization, ETL, etc.
- Experience implementing APM, monitoring and application observability
- Experience building and maintaining testing pyramids, including experience helping implement or extend TDD practices within a small team
Our typical hiring process for this role includes:
- Initial 30-minute phone screen
- Work sample test up to 3 hours
- 60 to 90-minute panel interview with team members
- 30-minute interview with Hiring Manager
This list of duties and responsibilities is not intended to be all-inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties or responsibilities that management may deem necessary from time to time.
To apply, please send your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com