is a technology-enabled services firm focused on securing data wherever it resides.
Founded by business and security entrepreneurs with experience in global markets, successful start-ups, and Fortune 500 companies, we have spent the past two decades delivering integrated data protection solutions to our customers, raising the bar for innovation, service delivery, and risk reduction. helps organizations elevate their data protection, cloud security, and privacy programs through our advisory, implementation, optimization, and managed services.
With headquarters located in Grand Junction on Colorado’s Western Slope and offices in Denver and London, UK, our vision is to create a leadership culture focused on the development and happiness of our people. We equip our staff with the resources they need to make a positive impact. Some of our benefits include Flexible Time-Off, remote work, medical benefits, and a 401(k). We believe this is essential to become an undisputed leader in the industry.
If you are driven to deliver exceptional results, looking for a community where you can make an impact every day, revel in being part of the solution, and enjoy working with driven and passionate professionals, we would warmly welcome you.
Are we looking for unicorns? Maybe.
We select team members not only for their expertise, but also for their energy, drive, and can-do attitude. In addition, we look for candidates with a strong business acumen that will resonate with our customers. If this sounds like you, we encourage you to apply.
As an influential member of the team, your mission will be to optimize deployment of our client services team by assigning our professionals to roles that meet the needs of our clients, develop our people and support the strategic priorities of the business. You will ensure that practitioners at all levels achieve their performance metrics, pre and post sales. By proactively engaging with team members, you’ll gain a meaningful understanding of their skills, experience and aspirations, identifying the right opportunities for them to grow and thrive.
DUTIES & ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Optimize utilization across the team by making staffing decisions to support client needs and business strategy
- Propose the assignment of practitioners based on current or near-term availability to project requirements that align with their skills, professional goals and/or staffing preferences
- Maintain a close understanding of our pipeline, assigning practitioners to support sales pursuits and new business opportunities
- Ensure all members of the client services team meet their performance metrics, including by not limited to, utilization, client service hours and sales support
- Serve as the subject matter expert (SME) and main point of contact (POC) for all resource management technology platforms, including by not limited to
- Proactively review staffing data to produce and share meaningful insights on trends, forecasts, opportunities for improvement and areas of concern
- Meet with senior leadership to review hiring and staffing requirements
- Understand Cloudrise and its service offerings to actively identify and present new opportunities that address client needs
- Stay abreast of current business and industry trends relevant to the client’s business
- Cultivate an innovative and inclusive team-oriented work environment, playing an active role in counseling and mentoring staff
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 6-10 years of experience in a similar role
- Proficient with hands-on experience administering the BigTime platform
- Analytical and process-oriented mindset
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize appropriately
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively with large teams
- Strong client service focus: responsive to requests, maintaining a sense of urgency in resolving issues
- Adaptability to changing environments
- Willingness to travel
- Previous experience at a Big 4 consulting firm
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Self-motivated to improve knowledge and skills
- Works well both in a team environment and independently
This list of duties and responsibilities is not intended to be all-inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties or responsibilities that management may deem necessary from time to time.
To apply, please send your resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org