Cloudrise is a technology-enabled services firm focused on securing data wherever it resides.
Founded by business and security entrepreneurs with experience in global markets, successful start-ups, and Fortune 500 companies, we have spent the past two decades delivering integrated data protection solutions to our customers, raising the bar for innovation, service delivery, and risk reduction. Cloudrise helps organizations elevate their data protection, cloud security, and privacy programs through our advisory, implementation, optimization, and managed services.
With headquarters located in Grand Junction on Colorado’s Western Slope and offices in Denver and London, UK, our vision is to create a leadership culture focused on the development and happiness of our people. We equip our staff with the resources they need to make a positive impact. Some of our benefits include Flexible Time-Off, remote work, medical benefits, and a 401(k). We believe this is essential to become an undisputed leader in the industry.
If you are driven to deliver exceptional results, looking for a community where you can make an impact every day, revel in being part of the solution, and enjoy working with driven and passionate professionals, we would warmly welcome you.
Are we looking for unicorns? Maybe.
We select team members not only for their expertise, but also for their energy, drive, and can-do attitude. In addition, we look for candidates with a strong business acumen that will resonate with our customers. If this sounds like you, we encourage you to apply.
This role supports and provides technical assistance to the internal business staff who are using software, hardware, and other computer systems and need help completing tasks or troubleshooting problems through diagnostic tests and remote access.
LOCATION: London, UK
DUTIES & ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Respond to queries via chat, email, or phone
- Work within the internal business providing technical assistance addressing questions and problems
- Resolve problems with platform configurations and user computer systems
- Diagnose system errors and other issues
- Write, edit, and revise training manuals for new and updated software and hardware
- Create effective configurations within the core application sets
- Communicate IT solutions to the internal business
- Report the status of the internal service to relevant Executive personnel
- Remotely access hardware or software for clients to make changes and fix problems
- Follow-up with customers to ensure full resolution of issues
- Run reports to common complaints and problems
- Education is important for this role, specifically literacy and numeracy
- University degree, preferred but not required
- Excellent customer service skills are essential
- Teamwork is an important part of this role and the ability to work closely within all levels of the business
- All other training required will be provided to the successful candidates
- Previous experience working in an ITS function / service desk environment
- Problem management experience
- Intermediate MS Office skills including Word, Excel and PowerPoint; ability to create content to a high standard
- High level of literacy and the ability to help write content
- Problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Organizational skills, the ability to follow up on tasks to their successful resolution is key to this role
- Solid understanding of IT Networking and TCP-IP traffic
- Good understanding of both Windows and MacOS is required – Troubleshooting and Configuration controls
- Experience with Microsoft O365 and Azure is essential
- Experience of IT Security is an advantage but not essential, Anti-Virus, Firewalls, Content Control platforms
This list of duties and responsibilities is not intended to be all-inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties or responsibilities that management may deem necessary from time to time.
To apply, please send your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com.