The Enterprise Account Manager (EAM) will focus on selling Cloudrise managed services, professional services, and security product solutions to enterprise and strategic accounts within a given geographic territory. The EAM will be responsible for generating new business opportunities in a defined territory and managing existing client accounts. The position has a base salary, plus an uncapped commission and carries a monthly quota as a key measure of success.
This position places a premium on the ability to work with decision makers within an organization and to convey the Cloudrise portfolio of services and security product solutions to these prospects, driving the opportunity to a closed deal. Other duties will include recording results of sales opportunities in Salesforce.com CRM software and providing regular status reports of sales activities and results.
DUTIES & ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Develop and maintain all accounts within a defined territory; this includes generating new business and maintaining existing accounts and renewals within the territory
- Attend to leads with a sense of urgency and communicate timely feedback to the lead source. Accurately and consistently maintain sales forecast
- Build and execute on an annual business plan for the specific region. The plan will clearly define targeted accounts and the specific tasks needed to obtain the financial objectives
- Consistently drive new business opportunities via direct sales, achieving and exceeding monthly and quarterly quotas as assigned to the region
- Work to build long-lasting relationships while maintaining the revenue and net margin goals of the business
- Perform detailed review of all proposals and sales-related documentation to ensure that all documents are accurate and presented in a professional manner
- Responsible for all marketing activities within the territory, maintaining industry relationships through organizations (CSA, vendor partnerships, etc.) or other networking venues
- Evaluate existing partnerships and identify new opportunities with leading partners and system integrators to drive strategic initiatives, build lasting relationships, and propel growth.
- Proactively lead joint partner planning processes to identify target accounts and opportunities that will lead to partner-initiated opportunities
- Minimum 5 years outside sales experience in the fields of data protection, cyber security, and cloud security
- Strong established relationships with key accounts in the territory
- Salesforce.com CRM experience and strong Microsoft Office skills
- Strong group presentation skills
- Verifiable history of exceeding sales goals, generating leads, and opening new accounts
- Ability to travel at least 50 percent of the time within assigned region
- Managed Security Service Provider (MSSP) space experience highly preferred
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred, High School Diploma or equivalent experience considered
- Actively and energetically initiate contact with key decision makers within targeted industries
- Maintain and track sales opportunities using Salesforce.com CRM software; must be able to accurately forecast these sales opportunities
- Persistent, tenacious, possess ability to overcome obstacles. Strive to achieve goals
- Collaborate with the Cloudrise and partner teams on sales strategy.
- Learn and maintain in-depth knowledge of products, technologies, competitors and industry trends
- Energetic, enthusiastic and reliable. Team-player driven for success.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated individual who can prioritize and multi-task and works well under pressure
This list of duties and responsibilities is not intended to be all-inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties or responsibilities that management may deem necessary from time to time.