Looking to build something cool using modern technology? Do you want to work with a passionate, collaborative, and innovative team that values your contributions and lets you be yourself? At Cloudrise we have a proven entrepreneur as our leader, unparalleled experience in the data protection space, a world-class team, and a business that is rapidly expanding.
If you are interested in being part of a team whose vision is to improve the quality of work-life for employees and customers by developing a platform for connecting knowledge, processes, and people to help scale and support the delivery of Cloudrise services…keep reading.
As a back-end focused full stack software developer, you’ll work closely with product and business owners, and other developers to design and implement back-end services to support our platform development. You’ll be a member of a cross functional development team creating flexible and maintainable distributed systems that help Cloudrise scale and adapt to changing business needs.
Our ideal candidate is passionate about customer success, has a strong commitment to the craft and practice of software development, and can exercise their depth of technical skill and experience to solve problems and find elegant solutions. We’re a small development organization where a meaningful desire to dive in and help push is tantamount to the success of the team.
DUTIES & ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Develop new back-end services, components, and API interfaces.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Maintain high levels of code test coverage while delivering clean, concise, and understandable code.
- Work with the rest of the development team to ensure feasibility and interoperability with API interfaces and application front-end functionality.
- Work with the development team to test and deploy implemented functionality.
- Participate in customer meetings, assist with documenting requirements, and research in-scope technologies if prior knowledge does not exist.
- Work with third-party software vendors to determine how to best deploy and configure their products, understand typical usage scenarios, and determine optimal integration approaches.
- 3+ years software development experience.
- Strong problem-solving and communication skills.
- Ability to learn quickly and work independently and as part of a team.
- A technical mindset with great attention to detail.
- Commitment to improving your skill as a software craftsperson.
- Professional experience implementing web services with modern architectural patterns.
- Experience developing CI/CD pipelines and/or IAC configuration and tooling.
This list of duties and responsibilities is not intended to be all-inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties or responsibilities that management may deem necessary from time to time.
At Cloudrise, we are redefining data protection through automation. Founded by business and security entrepreneurs with experience in global markets, successful start-ups, and Fortune 500 companies, we have spent the past two decades delivering seamless and integrated data protection solutions to our customers, raising the bar for innovation, service delivery, and risk reduction. Combining our expertise with automation, Cloudrise focuses on securing data wherever it resides – We assist organizations by assessing, enabling, and managing their data protection and privacy programs. Cloudrise is headquartered in Grand Junction, CO, with an office in Denver, CO.