At Cloudrise, we are redefining data protection. Founded by business and security entrepreneurs with experience in global markets, successful start-ups, and Fortune 500 companies, we have spent the past two decades delivering seamless and integrated data protection solutions to our customers, raising the bar for innovation, service delivery, and risk reduction. Combining our expertise with automation, Cloudrise focuses on securing data wherever it resides – We assist organizations by assessing, enabling, automating, and managing their data protection and privacy programs. Cloudrise is headquartered in Grand Junction, CO, with an office in Denver, CO.
Each team member is selected not only for their expertise, but also for their energy, drive, and can-do attitude. Are we looking for unicorns? Maybe. Cloudrise is looking for team members with a deep understanding of data protection and privacy, but more importantly, a strong business acumen that will resonate in the board rooms of our customers. If you are driven to deliver exceptional results to your customers, looking for a “home” where you can make an impact every day, revel in being part of the solution, and enjoy working with a team of driven and passionate professionals, we would warmly welcome you to the team.
We are looking for an ambitious Regional Account Manager (RAM), who will be responsible for growing North America’s Northeast region, specifically NY/NJ and New England, and assisting Cloudrise in reaching its financial targets. The RAM will drive business development by establishing and growing key partnerships, as well as selling value to customers and prospects through our managed, professional, and automation services. The RAM will be responsible for generating new business opportunities and growing and managing existing customer accounts. The position has a base salary, plus an uncapped commission and carries a monthly quota as a key measure of success.
The RAM will be successful if they possess the ability to work with decision makers within an organization and are able to convey the Cloudrise portfolio of services to these prospects, driving the opportunity to a closed deal.
DUTIES & ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
· Ensure profitable growth through planning, execution and management of a region.
· Build and execute an annual sales plan for the region. The plan should clearly define targeted accounts, partners, and the specific actions necessary to achieve Cloudrise goals and objectives.
· Build an active pipeline and achieve monthly and quarterly sales targets for region.
· Develop, manage and grow all partnerships and accounts within defined region. Consistently drive new business opportunities, achieving and exceeding quotas.
· Maintain an accurate monthly, quarterly, and annual sales forecast and work to thoroughly understand the steps to close for every opportunity.
· Understand the procurement process, timing, and steps to close deals within each of your accounts, from budgeting processes, to signing authority, purchase order requirements, and contacts in accounts payable.
· Control costs wherever possible to maximize margin, and assist the finance team with cash collections as necessary.
· Partner and collaborate with the appropriate members of Service Delivery on sales pursuits and the creation of associated documents/deliverables (i.e., proposals, statements of work, workshop agendas, etc.). Perform detailed review of all proposals and sales-related documentation to ensure that all documents are accurate and presented in a professional manner.
· Develop a thorough understanding of Cloudrise services so you are able to creatively identify and develop solutions, then comfortably and dynamically present solutions to the customer.
· Strive to stay up to date on relevant customer, industry, and competitor news. Look for educational opportunities, read professional publications, maintain personal networks, and share news and insights with the entire organization.
· Ability to carry an annual quota in excess of $2M USD.
· Bachelor's degree is required.
· Minimum 2 years outside sales experience in cybersecurity, with data protection and/or cloud security experience a bonus.
· Previous experience in sales role with demonstrated ability to meet or exceed targets.
· Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to present to members at every level of an organization.
· Ability to create and maintain positive relationships with current and prospective customers.
· Demonstrated skill in negotiating and closing critical sales contracts. Persistent, tenacious, and possess the ability to overcome obstacles.
· A creative mindset and ability to think outside of the box.
· Time-management, organization and leadership skills. Self-motivated individual who can prioritize, multi-task, and works well under pressure.
· Salesforce.com CRM experience desirable; strong Microsoft Office skills required.
· Ability to work greater than 40 hours per week as needed and to travel at least 50 percent within assigned region.
This list of duties and responsibilities is not intended to be all-inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties or responsibilities that management may deem necessary from time to time.
To apply, please send your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com