At Cloudrise, we are redefining data protection. Founded by business and security entrepreneurs with experience in global markets, successful start-ups, and Fortune 500 companies, we have spent the past two decades delivering seamless and integrated data protection solutions to our customers, raising the bar for innovation, service delivery, and risk reduction. Combining our expertise with automation, Cloudrise focuses on securing data wherever it resides – We assist organizations by assessing, enabling, automating, and managing their data protection and privacy programs. Cloudrise is headquartered in Grand Junction, CO, with an office in Denver, CO.
Each team member is selected not only for their expertise, but also for their energy, drive, and can-do attitude. Are we looking for unicorns? Maybe. Cloudrise is looking for team members with a deep understanding of data protection and privacy, but more importantly, a strong business acumen that will resonate in the board rooms of our customers. If you are driven to deliver exceptional results to your customers, looking for a “home” where you can make an impact every day, revel in being part of the solution, and enjoy working with a team of driven and passionate professionals, we would warmly welcome you to the team.
As an influential member of the team, you will help to create a positive learning culture, coach and counsel junior team members and help them to develop. You will be responsible for overall client service quality delivery in accordance with Cloudrise expectations. You will manage accounts and relationships on a day-to-day basis as it relates to services and explore new services opportunities, while establishing, strengthening, and nurturing relationships with our clients, partners, and vendors.
DUTIES & ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
· Serve as the engagement subject matter expert (SME) and main point of contact (POC) for client executives and stakeholders, ensuring satisfaction
· Responsible for planning, architecting, and designing data protection solutions
· Lead the day-to-day multiple, large scale, technical engagements and consistently deliver quality client services within scope, hours and budget
· Monitor progress, manage risk, and ensure key stakeholders (internal and external) are kept informed about progress and expected outcomes
· Manage client expectations as it relates to service delivery
· Foster relationships with clients, partners, and vendors, generating new business opportunities
· Understand Cloudrise and its service offerings to actively identify and present new opportunities that address client needs
· Partner with and support Sales to attain new business and drive upsells
· Assist with sales pursuits by means of pitching, scoping, and creating SoWs
· Stay abreast of current business and industry trends relevant the client’s business
· Develop and maintain long-term client relationships and networks
· Provide constructive on-the-job feedback/coaching to team members
· Cultivate an innovative and inclusive team-oriented work environment, playing an active role in counseling and mentoring staff
· BA or BS in Computer Science or Information Management
· 6-10 years of information security, technology support, investigative and/or data analysis work experience
· Minimum of 6 years of related work experience in developing, implementing, or architecting cyber security complex architectures across a wide range of data protection and cyber technologies
· In-depth experience and knowledge of leading Data Protection technologies (i.e. Netskope, BigID, Symantec/Broadcom, Forcepoint, McAfee)
· Analytical and process-oriented mindset
· Demonstrated success in business development and relationship management
· Enthusiastic and creative leader with the ability to inspire others
· Excellent communication and presentation skills
· Willingness to travel (up to 50%+)
· Proficient understanding of Data Protection best practices and strategies
· Industry standard certifications, including Security+, Network+, CISSP, etc.
· Vendor certifications from leading DLP and CSG technologies
· Excellent interpersonal and organizational sills
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Self-motivated to improve knowledge and skills
· Works well both in a team environment and independently
This list of duties and responsibilities is not intended to be all-inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties or responsibilities that management may deem necessary from time to time.