Head of Retail and Brand Partnerships
New York, NY / Remote
FEVO is dedicated to changing the way ecommerce works.
Our white-label solution enables brands to make any purchase shareable. When a customer transacts, the FEVO Social Cart opens seamlessly on page so they can share their favorite selections, invite friends, and purchase together in just a few clicks. The checkout flow becomes a social experience, a space for groups to connect and communities to form. Brands capture more data, while building their own social graphs and identifying valuable customers - all on the brand's site with one line of code.
Our dynamic team spans the globe, all sharing the vision of revolutionizing how we buy.
Retail, direct-to-consumer brands, and commerce are a new endeavor and important revenue channel for Fevo. The Head of Retail and Brand Partnerships is responsible for engaging and building relationships with Retailers and Brands within the Beauty and Health/Wellness categories, with the goal of helping them deploy Fevo’s Social Cart to enhance their sales and marketing initiatives. We’re looking for a collaborative business leader who excels at presenting to C-suite executives and wants to build Fevo’s retail business and team from the ground up.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Manage the business pipeline of prospective leads and partners within Beauty and Health/Wellness industries
- Execute business development outreach and hold meetings with prospective partners
- Onboarding, relationship management, and business strategy with retail and brand partners
- Work closely with Product Marketing to develop digital strategies to win new partners and grow current relationships
- Collaborate with Product to deliver updates, enhancements, and key deliverables to drive business and deliver for our partners
- Recruit prospective new team members
WHAT YOU BRING TO FEVO:
- 5 - 7 years of B2B sales / partnerships experience with a focus on relationships and revenue
- Experience building relationship within retail and commerce
- Extensive contacts within the Beauty, Health/Wellness and Fashion categories
- World class sales and communication skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Excellent organization and pipeline management skills
- A track record of exceeding goals and targets
- You’re independent, yet highly collaborative
- Leadership experience managing people is a plus
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Stock option program
- Robust insurance coverage
- 6 months paid parenthood leave
- 2 weeks paw-ternity leave
- Unlimited PTO
- NYC HQ in the heart of Meatpacking District
- Complimentary Wellness programs
- Abundant FEVO swag