VP/SVP of Marketing (Beauty and Health/Wellness)
New York, NY / Remote
FEVO is dedicated to changing the way e-commerce works.
Our white-label solution enables brands to make any purchase shareable. When a customer transacts, The Social CartTM opens seamlessly on page so they can share their favorite selections, invite friends, and purchase together in just a few clicks. The checkout flow becomes a social experience, a space for groups to connect and communities to form. Brands capture more data, while building their own social graphs and identifying valuable customers - all on the brand's site with one line of code.
Our dynamic team spans the globe, all sharing the vision of revolutionizing how we buy.
We are quickly expanding into the Direct to Consumer (D2C) and Retail commerce market and are looking for someone to lead the charge. You will work closely with the Business Development team to forge partnerships and help shape our marketing capabilities suite for the vertical. You will be the nexus between the business and marketing sides of the company and take pride in successfully driving change in the exciting e-commerce industry.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Leadership: Maintain your expertise in the vertical and help shape FEVO’s path forward in collaboration with Business and Tech leads. Manage and grow a team and help to build a high-performance workplace. Establish yourself as the in-house marketing expert of D2C and Retail.
- Marketing: Ideate and lead execution of all D2C & Retail marketing campaigns to meet business objectives including special events and traditional and digital media (i.e. email, SMS, programmatic). Build multi-channel marketing campaigns together with your team to drive brand sentiment and client growth. Manage marketing budget and expenditures efficiently to meet business goals.
- Business Strategy & Analysis: Evangelize our company. Identify key partnerships to drive growth. Collaborate with EVP of Marketing & Business Strategy to build long term relationships with clients and stakeholders. Monitor and assess performance of your vertical. Identify competitors and uncover their strategies and positioning to devise counter-strategies. Direct and support market research collection, analysis, and interpretation of market data for short and long term market forecasts and reports.
WHAT YOU BRING TO FEVO:
- Strong marketing and business background (traditional and digital marketing, paid media advertising, content marketing, social media marketing, business development, growth strategy and marketing, revenue generation).
- 10-15 years of relevant experience and expertise in B2C marketing for innovative and tech-driven e-commerce companies in retail and D2C verticals.
- Knowledgeable in Retail and Fashion media publications.
- Deep understanding of the US, Canada, and EU retail space, including connections to relevant partners.
- Experience in building and leading teams.
- Collaborative, get-your-hands dirty attitude and approach.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Stock option program
- Robust insurance coverage
- 6 months paid parenthood leave
- 2 weeks paw-ternity leave
- Unlimited PTO
- NYC HQ in the heart of Meatpacking District
- Complimentary Wellness programs
- Abundant FEVO swag