VP of Product Management/Owner (Social Media)
New York, NY/ Remote
FEVO is dedicated to changing the way e-commerce works.
Our white-label solution enables brands to make any purchase shareable. When a customer transacts, the FEVO Social Cart opens seamlessly on page so they can share their favorite selections, invite friends, and purchase together in just a few clicks. The checkout flow becomes a social experience, a space for groups to connect and communities to form. Brands capture more data, while building their own social graphs and identifying valuable customers - all on the brand's site with one line of code.
Our dynamic team spans the globe, all sharing the vision of revolutionizing how we buy.
We are investing heavily in our product management team and are looking for a self-starting, motivated individual to own major product initiatives from conception through implementation. You will work with highly recognized client’s promoters to understand their needs, develop the requirements, and deliver product-based solutions. You will be the nexus between the business and technical sides of the company and take pride in successfully driving change in the exciting e-commerce industry.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
· Evangelize your product. Own it from ideation to implementation.
· Uncover and understand customer needs and translate them into user stories and detailed requirements.
· Ensure requirements are fully understood, implementation plans match expectations, and resolve complications to get product out the door.
· Partner with internal teams, including business development, design, engineering, quality assurance and operations.
· Define success criteria for testing and product acceptance.
· Work with the client solutions / support and marketing teams to help them develop product documentation and enable client activation and training.
· Set and achieve measurable business goals and use data to prove they have been met.
· Follow competitors and conduct capability analysis regularly.
WHAT YOU BRING TO FEVO:
· BA/BS degree from an accredited college or university within a technical discipline, Engineering/Science/Math/Computer Science
· 8-10 years of experience, either in a leadership role in product management working with a Social Media Company. Agile or Scrum experience required.
· Strong leadership focused on Product Management in Social Media is a must (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter etc.)
· Social Media experience working with clients in branding and selling products through influencers or getting opinions on products through social media platforms.
· Experience using Asana, JIRA and confluence.
· E-Commerce is a plus.
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
· Proven problem-solving skills, project management skills, attention to detail, ability to influence others, and exceptional organizational skills