Zing Health is a tech-enabled insurance company making Medicare Advantage the best it can be for those 65-and-over. Zing Health has a community-based approach that recognizes the importance of the social determinants of health in keeping individuals and communities healthy. Zing Health aims to return the physician and the member to the center of the health care equation. Members receive individualized assistance to make their transition to Zing Health as easy as possible. Zing Health offers members the ability to personalize their plans, access to facilities designed to help them better meet their healthcare needs and a dedicated care team. For more information on Zing Health, visit www.myzinghealth.com.
The Customer Service
Representative is the primary point of contact for all Zing Health members,
providers, agents/brokers. The Customer
Service Representative provides all aspects of excellent customer service
delivery. This position handles issues related to either member or provider
- Respond to member/provider/agent/broker inquiries via telephone regarding health insurance benefits, eligibility, and claims.
- Analyze problems and provide correct information and solutions.
- Communicate monthly messages to providers on a specific need basis.
- Deal tactfully and empathetically with customers.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with physician office staff.
- Read, comprehend, and verbalize processes and procedures of the organization and of health insurance coverage.
- Multi-task and pay close attention to detail.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent
- Prior experience in Customer Service in a Managed Care Organization preferred
- Ability to type a minimum of 35 words per minute
- Knowledge of managed
- Care processes and health insurance coverage preferred
- Outstanding communication skills and the ability to understand complex situations to effectively handle escalated customer needs
- Analytical skills and the ability to read and interpret data
- Problem solving abilities
- Ability to work independently and as a part of a team
- Ability to operate computer programs - Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint
- Bilingual preferred