Zing Health is a tech-enabled insurance company making Medicare Advantage the best it can be for those 65-and-over. Zing Health has a community-based approach that recognizes the importance of the social determinants of health in keeping individuals and communities healthy. Zing Health aims to return the physician and the member to the center of the health care equation. Members receive individualized assistance to make their transition to Zing Health as easy as possible. Zing Health offers members the ability to personalize their plans, access to facilities designed to help them better meet their healthcare needs and a dedicated care team. For more information on Zing Health, visit www.myzinghealth.com.
The Benefit Consultant (BC) will market Zing Health Medicare Advantage Prescription Drug (MAPD) plans to eligible Medicare beneficiaries for education and enrollment purposes. The BC will be required to meet minimum enrollment goals and secure event marketing activities targeted to qualified Medicare beneficiaries. Ability to present MAPD plans using approved presentation materials at both in-home and seminar settings is required. Adherence to all Centers for Medicaid and Medicare Services (CMS) and Zing Heath regulatory and marketing guidelines are required.
- Market Zing Health Medicare Advantage plans throughout the plan’s service area for the purpose of enrolling qualified Medicare beneficiaries into a health plan.
- Ability to generate leads and referrals via self-generated marketing activities.
- Create and facilitate ongoing lead conversion to appointments to enrollments.
- Utilizes territorial model philosophy to maximize marketing efforts in attaining new enrollments.
- Maintains disenrollment rate that is deemed acceptable by the company.
- Converts a high percentage of appointments to enrollments.
- Strategic event planning and execution skills.
- Forge relationships with community leaders and organizers across the service area to forge partnerships and create event marketing opportunities.
- Manage and retain enrollment membership.
- Achieves corporate enrollment goals.
- Ability to communicate effectively in person and by phone.
- Strict adhere to all CMS and Zing Health regulations and marketing guidelines.
- Performs special duties as assigned.
- Excellent public speaking skills.
- Administrative duties as assigned.
- Travels to other counties and territories.
- Conducts new member orientations and engagement activities.
- College degree preferred, not required.
- Previous sales experience, 2 or more years (preferably in Medicare sales).
with Managed Care targeted population.
- Car and valid driver’s license are required for the position.
current auto insurance coverage per state law.
- Bilingual in English & Spanish (Verbal & Written) preferred.
- Strong communications and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to effectively present information one-on-one and to small and/or large groups.
- Must be able to work evenings and weekends as assigned.
- Pass annual Medicare Sales Certification and Re-certification requirements.
- Travel throughout the plan service area.
other related activities as assigned.