Zing Health has a community-based approach that recognizes the importance of the social determinants of health in keeping individuals and communities healthy. Zing Health aims to return the physician and the member to the center of the health care equation. Members receive individualized assistance to make their transition to Zing Health as easy as possible. Zing Health offers members the ability to personalize their plans, access to facilities designed to help them better meet their healthcare needs and a dedicated care team. For more information on Zing Health, visit www.myzinghealth.com.
The Sr. Network Manager will manage provider contracting and network development for all lines of business. The Sr. Network Manager is responsible for developing, executing, and maintaining a provider network strategy. Continuously evaluates network to ensure cost effective, optimal functionality. Works in concert with Sales & Marketing and Health Services in developing actions to meet market growth and medical cost targets.
ESSENTIAL POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES
- Contracts and negotiates with Hospitals, Hospital Systems, FQHCs, Primary Care, Specialty Physicians and Ancillary Providers for all product lines
- Conducts Provider Orientations and ongoing education to Network Providers
- Understands and explains fee-for-service and risk contracts and provides reporting on Provider and/or Service Fund performance.
- Manages physician network by developing and maintaining relationships to drive business results within a specific geographic area
- Performs ongoing research to identify new providers or areas of expansion
- Responds to provider’s contract requests and inquiries
- Analyzes network gaps and identifies providers to contract
- Reviews and amends provider’s contracts when necessary
- Evaluates contracted network to ensure functionality
- Researches and develops relationships with non-contracted providers
- Collects credentialing and required documents for newly contracted providers
- Creates strategies for membership growth and retention
- Performs special projects as assigned
- 3 - 5 years of experience in Managed Care, Network Management, Hospital Contracting experience or related Network Management position with demonstrated ability to perform the level of duties of the position
- Medicare experience preferred
- Other previous contracting experience preferred
- Microsoft Office Suite experience – Word, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent written and interpersonal verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated negotiation, analytic and organizational skills
- Knowledge of healthcare delivery a plus
- Ability to multi-task, work independently, and work within tight time-frames and meet strict deadlines