Zing Health is a tech-enabled
insurance company making Medicare Advantage the best it can be for those
65-and-over. Zing Health has a community-based approach that recognizes the
importance of the social determinants of health in keeping individuals and
communities healthy. Zing Health aims to return the physician and the member to
the center of the health care equation. Members receive individualized assistance
to make their transition to Zing Health as easy as possible. Zing Health offers
members the ability to personalize their plans, access to facilities designed
to help them better meet their healthcare needs and a dedicated care team. For
more information on Zing Health, visit www.myzinghealth.com.
As the Sr. Director of Software Development, you will work with our offshore development team and ensure software development projects are being executed timely. You will work with the end users to scope new requirements and translate it to the development team. You will help support the production systems and ensure smooth running of the applications. You should have exceptional management skills, with experience managing an offshore team. You would also be working on administrative activities to ensure the right team is built, motivated and work towards a common goal of the company. Experience working in US healthcare industry is a must.
- Work with Business analysts and offshore development resources to ensure quality and timely project delivery.
- Work with business stakeholders (Sales, Ops, Clinical) to provide technical solutions that deliver high value, high quality products. Understand business needs and provide technical solutions.
- Regularly communicate with the stakeholders and provide quantifiable metrics to ensure our deliverables meet end user expectations and minimize risk and costs
- Determine and recommend methods to streamline and improve development processes and procedures. Implement modified agile process for software development.
- Support production applications and manage release process for upgrades with the help of offshore team. Ensure close to 100% uptime of systems.
- Closely work with administrative staff and vendors to ensure the support services are being deployed for the organization and the team members, with the highest quality and timeliness.
- Implement policies and procedures
to ensure regulatory guidelines like HIPAA, HITECH are followed and are
available for auditing purposes.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Information Systems or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 15+ years of information technology experience
- Demonstrated competence in project planning, scheduling, and management of multiple, concurrent programs in geographically dispersed locations
- Strong written, oral and presentation skills, with an ability to express highly technical concepts, design ideas and requirements to a development team and non- technical audiences
- Strong inter-personal skills and ability to work in a collaborative environment with cross-functional teams and select third parties
- Previous work experience with Medicare insurance or healthcare company preferred
- Ability to work under
pressure to resolve critical issues.