Zing Health is a tech-enabled insurance company making Medicare Advantage the best it can be for those 65-and-over. Zing Health has a community-based approach that recognizes the importance of the social determinants of health in keeping individuals and communities healthy. Zing Health aims to return the physician and the member to the center of the health care equation. Members receive individualized assistance to make their transition to Zing Health as easy as possible. Zing Health offers members the ability to personalize their plans, access to facilities designed to help them better meet their healthcare needs and a dedicated care team. For more information on Zing Health, visit www.myzinghealth.com.
The Provider Network Relations Consultant is responsible for negotiating contracts, developing, and maintaining a cooperative relationship and an excellent rapport with all network providers (including Medical Groups/IPAs, Primary Care, Specialist, Hospitals and Ancillary Providers) for an assigned region. The Provider Network Relations Consultant acts as a liaison between the network providers and Zing Health, monitoring providers to ensure access standards are met, promoting strategic initiatives and providing training for all lines of business to ensure that network providers have updated policy and procedure information.
ESSENTIAL POSITION RESPONSIBILITES
- Provides service and education to Network Providers
- Contracts and renegotiates Primary Care, Specialty Physicians and Ancillary Providers for all product lines
- Collects credentialing and required documents for newly contracted providers
- Conducts Provider Orientations and ongoing education to Network Providers
- Understands and explains fee-for-service and risk contracts and provides reporting on Provider and/or Service Fund performance.
- Manages Provider Network by developing and maintaining relationships to drive business results within a specific geographic area
- Daily interface with providers and internal constituents to effectively resolve service issues (contract inquires, claim issues, authorization request, eligibility verification) in a timely manner
- Performs special projects as assigned
- Required 3 - 5 years of experience in Provider Relations, Network Development, Network Management, Contracting or related Provider Services position with demonstrated ability to perform the level of duties of the position
- Required Managed Care experience
- Medicare experience preferred
- Other previous contracting experience preferred
- Microsoft Office Suite experience – Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Excellent written and interpersonal verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated negotiation, analytic and organizational skills
- Knowledge of healthcare delivery a plus
- Ability to present in group settings, multi-task, work independently, and work within tight timeframes and meet strict deadlines