Zing Health is a tech-enabled insurance company making Medicare Advantage the best it can be for those 65-and-over. Zing Health has a community-based approach that recognizes the importance of the social determinants of health in keeping individuals and communities healthy. Zing Health aims to return the physician and the member to the center of the health care equation. Members receive individualized assistance to make their transition to Zing Health as easy as possible. Zing Health offers members the ability to personalize their plans, access to facilities designed to help them better meet their healthcare needs and a dedicated care team. For more information on Zing Health, visit www.myzinghealth.com.
The Corporate Communications Manager reports to the Chief Administrative Officer. This position manages, creates, and implements communication programs that effectively describe and promote the organization and its products. The incumbent is responsible for the oversight and coordination of the work of the creative staff and manages the production of a full range of communications products and publications, from draft creation through the final product, to support the goals of the organization. This position coordinates and manages the development and production of communications materials, which may include press releases, proposals, presentation materials, information brochures/handbooks/manuals, internal and external correspondence, reports, speeches, policies, procedures, marketing materials and digital outputs (i.e. website, intranet, social media).
ESSENTIAL POSITION RESPONSIBILITES
- Provides leadership, guidance, resources, and content oversight of marketing platforms and communication materials (e.g. print, social media, and digital) across multiple communication channels. Establishes metrics to evaluate the effectiveness of these platforms, materials and channels for reaching targeted audiences and goals.
- Oversees internet strategy and website development, social media and works cooperatively with internal technology staff and outside vendors as appropriate.
- Manages vendor relationships in support of Zing Health initiatives, obtaining the highest quality work.
- Manages logistics for company, leadership and community events that show cast our brand, product and initiatives. Ensuring critical advance dates and delivering a compelling event presence for our company, all within budget. Includes on-site management of company presence at such events.
- Manages the development process of persuasive marketing collateral and campaigns across teams from project request to final file delivery; Ensures error-free materials that meet the brand’s guidelines, strengthen messaging, and draw the reader into the clearly-defined content.
- Writes, prepares, edits, and/or reviews communication documents, and oversees publications.
- Assists upper management with the development of communications policies and the management of public relations issues.
- Consults with internal departments, develops content that promotes the appropriate message, and ensures its accuracy.
- Utilizes extensive knowledge of the principles, practices, and techniques of oral and written communications and interpersonal relations skills in order to determine the most effective communication methods and materials, to persuade organization management and/or personnel to accept suggestions and proposals, and to foster effective relationships among all parts of the organization.
- Leadership: Team Leadership
- Results Management
- Creativity and Innovation
- Quality focus
- Valuing cultural diversity
- Dealing with Ambiguity
- Planning and Organizing
- Impact and Influence
- Problem Solving
- Attention to Detail
- Bachelor's Degree in marketing, communications, public relations, English, business, or a related college major involving marketing and communications skills and critical thinking.
- Minimum of five years of relevant experience as defined here: At least two years in a leadership role (i.e., leading a team of reports, not simply project leadership) in marketing (digital and non-digital), communications, public relations, media relations, consumer insights/analytics, or advertising including planning, budgets and policies with successful experience developing teams.
- Experience working in marketing and communications within the healthcare or health insurance industry
- Experience working independently and effectively without close supervision, while consulting and coordinating with other management team members or stakeholders.
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills; ability to perform under stress; ability to manage competing priorities and meet deadlines; excellent writing, editing, interviewing, and design knowledge.
- Multilingual candidates are encouraged to apply.