Social Media & Influencer Manager
Who We Are
At luxury footwear brand Sarah Flint, we believe in design that inspires, quality and style that endures and comfort that keeps you moving. Always. Designed by a woman, and inspired by great women, we deliver. artisanal craftsmanship, obsession over the details, expert manufacturing, and direct-to-you prices. Sarah Flint: Luxury Reimagined.
Why You’ll Love Us
At Sarah Flint, we are a Family. Every single person is integral to our process and a member of our community – from our family-owned factories to our amazing team members and our beloved customers. We’re a passionate, tight-knit and super-driven team. We come to work every day because we enjoy working with each other, and we prioritize our core values in all we do:
Customer Obsession – Our customers are our everything
Focus – We work smarter, not harder
360 Kindness – It’s integral to the culture we believe in
Going Above & Beyond – We are always striving to exceed our own and others expectations
Creative Mindset – We come to the table ready to collaborate and all responsible for our success
What We’re Looking For
As an up and coming modern luxury DTC shoe brand, this role will be the steward for our large, growing, passionate community of celebrities, influencers, followers and brand ambassadors that connect to and celebrate our brand values of style without sacrifice, Italian-made, hand-crafted quality product and creative, original design and brand storytelling. Additionally, this role will bring the rich, multi-faceted world of the Sarah Flint lifestyle brand to life in innovative & socially savvy ways across all social platforms.
This role will report into the VP of Marketing & Growth and work closely with the Sr. Brand Manager on the Marketing team as well as our Founder & Creative Director, Sarah Flint.
●Lead social media strategy with a focus on increasing following and engagement across all social platforms, including but not limited to Instagram (brand and founder accounts), Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Tik Tok, and Pinterest
● Own social content and platform positioning to ensure thoughtful and intentional approach to content distribution, community engagement and innovative, break-through storytelling
● Manage social media calendar to align with current marketing/sales initiatives and liaison closely with Marketing and Merchandising team on upcoming launches, changes in inventory and that need to be pushed via social channels
● Lead influencer strategy and partnerships, identifying key partners each season, outlining storytelling and product priorities, and executing negotiation and contracts
● Own & deploy budget across influencer paid partnerships, gifting & social creative content to most effectively achieve goals
● Build 360 social, influencer & community campaigns across platforms to create high impact moments throughout the year and further extend larger marketing initiatives to these owned & earned channels
● Present analytics and insights for all social media platforms with actionable suggestions on a weekly basis & longer term trends, covering growth, engagement, new followers, site traffic and conversion
● Work closely with Jr. Art Director & Graphic Designer and our Creative Director on producing, sourcing and executing social assets, including photo shoots, graphics, videos
● Manage approvals and schedule & post all social media content (include links, captions, hashtags, alt text, geotags)
● Lead community manager by engaging fans, followers, prospects, partners and aspirational customers through comments and Direct Messages.
● Track, share and action social trends, new platform developments and competitor examples
Skills & Experience
● 2-5 years experience in social media strategy & execution
● Bachelor’s Degree or higher
● Self-starter with a deep understanding of existing and emerging social platforms
● Ability to create, test and evaluate content on social platforms
● Experience with influencer/blogger outreach and product seeding
● Elevated creative eye and luxury fashion aesthetic
● Strong social writing & proofreading skills
● High accountability - meeting deliverables on-time, detail-oriented & organized
● Ability to work in a collaborative environment
● Entrepreneurial spirit – finding solutions, fast-paced environment & efficient
What We Offer
● A team who wants to exchange ideas, make an impact, and enjoy coming to work every day
● High growth environment and ability to make a real impact
● Competitive compensation commensurate with your experience and competitive health benefits
● Growth trajectory, so that you're able to find fulfillment in the day to day of the role
● A team who understands and values work/life balance
Sarah Flint is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome everyone to our team. We especially encourage people of color, people with disabilities, and others who are under-represented in the fashion industry to apply. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit and business need.
Beginning September 1, 2021, the marketing team will be working in office in New York City 2 to 3 days a week.