Sarah Flint is looking for an enthusiastic, highly organized candidate to join our growing team as Logistics Associate. This position requires meticulous attention to detail, communication and time-management skills, as well as the ability to react quickly to any problems that may arise and solve them without missing a beat. You will be responsible ensuring smooth operations across our supply chain – from incoming production, to order processing, fulfillment, and returns. You will act as the primary point of contact for our warehouse and liaison between them and our internal staff.
· Oversee day-to-day Sarah Flint operations of the warehouse and communicate daily with warehouse manager to ensure KPIs are being met
· Coordinate all aspects of incoming production from our factories, outbound order processing, and returns
· Process orders and return authorizations for internal team
· Troubleshoot issues that come up in the normal operation of importing products, outbound shipping, order processing, and inventory management
· Manage and produce reporting on inbound production, outbound shipping, and returns to provide internal understanding of all aspects of supply chain performance.
· Communicate with internal stakeholders and provide tracking for product movements
· Partner with Accounting to ensure accurate inventory records are maintained
· Work with Director of Operations to ensure all systems and integrations related to supply chain management are functioning correctly
· 2-3 years of operational experience, logistics preferred
· Netsuite and Shopify experience preferred
· Able to quickly learn new systems, and are constantly improving process for more efficiency
· Advanced Excel knowledge with the ability to prepare basic reporting
· Highly organized and able to handle multiple tasks at once