Seeking a marketing manager, energetic to contribute, learn, and grow in a fast paced startup environment.
This individual has the ability to handle a variety of tasks in an end-to-end marketing workflow, and embraces the test-learn-improve iteration-driven method of team work. The marketing role is to collaborate with the exhibition, event and executive teams to produce and deploy compelling content for an exceptional and evolving customer acquisition funnel.
This position has a high potential for growth.
“Sneakers represent our desire for self-expression and identity; we are using art as the conduit to unify these emotions to a diverse audience.”
— Steve Harris, CEO & Co-founder
SNEAKERTOPIA is the all-new totally immersive pop-up experience celebrating sneaker love. We're transforming 15,000 square feet into a vast indoor playground of rare kicks, oversized sights and sounds, and interactive streetart masterpieces. The exhibit brings together the ultimate collection of kicks on the planet Earth under one roof. Sneakertopia is a tightly-knit team whose backgrounds span entrepreneurship, film, television, technology, streetart, and music.
Skills, duties, and attributes:
- Creating and monitoring social posts, photos, video, tagging, engaging captions, comments
- Boosting posts, audience definition and targeting
- Reporting on social post engagement and effectiveness
- Administer and analyze Facebook/Google/retargeting ads, ad sets, campaigns
- Audience targeting and definition
- Reporting and analysis of marketing activities
- Creative mind - visual, tone of voice, branding
- Graphic arts skills and software — creating marketing assets on-the-fly, eg Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, Final Cut, Google Slides, Google docs
- Proficient in web-based apps like Shopify, Mailchimp — optimization on-the-fly
- Proficiency in Google docs, slides, sheets, forms and Drive is a must
- Good design eye — ability to implement style guide for new tactics and deliverables
- Writing skills — ability to write copy and proofread
- Social media fluency and passion
- Ability to pinch hit in a variety of marketing and content-related roles
- Knowledgeable about technology
- Basic HTML/CSS desired
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Fast learner
- Sneakers and streetwear passion and appreciation
- Served as a vital marketing team member in teams/companies of various sizes
- This individual will have a solid experience in handling brand communications for growing brands.