Home Brew. A team of designers, developers, marketers and strategists whose skills come together to produce successful digital campaigns of all sizes and scopes. Like the finest of home brewed ales, our campaigns are crafted with care, skill, and attention to detail.
We’re looking for a full-time social producer to work in the Home Brew office in Burbank. You'll be helping a kick-ass team that manages campaigns for WB, Universal, Sony, DreamWorks and more!
The producer’s role is to be a second set of eyes and hands for the account directors/managers. They will be looped into projects every step of the way. From taking ownership of internal and multiple round creative revisions, QAing creative content, reviewing asset calendars, to checking in with managers to ensure all client tasks are being addressed.
• Client interaction
o Attend in-person meetings and phone calls
o Daily account management / communication - as needed
• Assist manager by ensuring that all design resources are prepped and follow the schedule
• Assist manager(s) and creative(s) with brainstorming content ideas
• Lead quality assurance on:
o Content Calendars
o Deliverable Tracking Documents
• Handle internal creative revisions
o Receive client feedback
o Work with designers, creative producers, creative directors, and account leads on revised creative
o QA creative
• Lead overall calendar management and work with the strategist and coordinator to ensure campaign objectives are aligned
• Attend brainstorms
• Attend screenings - as work permits
• Live event coverage (remotely or on-site) - as needed
• Ability to work on-site in Burbank.
• 1-2 year minimum experience in digital marketing, agency experience preferred
• Shows in-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, IG Stories, Snapchat, etc.)
• Excellent organizational/project management skills with an ability to manage multiple deadlines and projects concurrently.
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
• Must be willing to work collaboratively with multiple teams and clients.
• Background in Marketing preferred.
• Strong attention to detail and excellent follow-through.
• Proficiency in GSuite is expected.
• An understanding of Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, After Effects, etc.) a plus.
• Vacation, 5 sick days, 9-10 company paid holidays
• Basic Life and AD&D
• Short-Term Disability
• Long-Term Disability
• WFH opportunities after 1 year
• Refocus Time/Sabbatical after 5 years