General Requirements for Engineering Internship
• At least two years of engineering education at the university level.
• Excellent communication skills
• High level of motivation and interest in robotics and human augmentation
• Strong work ethic, self-motivation, organization skills, and desire to learn
• Demonstrated creative problem solving
• You must be able to present evidence of your legal right to work in this country on your first day of employment. Sponsorship is not available for this position.
• Strong teamwork
Electrical Engineer Preferred Skills
- Experience in reading circuit diagrams
- Proficient in electrical assembly and debugging
- Demonstrated experience in mechatronic systems
- Experience with Altium
- Strong technical writing skills.
Internship start date: Summer 2022
Interns will be expected to work in the office (east bay area, California). Covid vaccination is required.