Plunk is the first mobile app using AI and Machine Learning to help you make the best financial decisions and identify the right partners to grow your home’s value. Get real-time analysis, expert, data-driven insights, and personalized recommendations on the best ways to improve your home, project by project.
Plunk is currently seeking a full-time Senior Mobile Developer proficient in all Apple native development technologies especially Swift and SwiftUI. The Sr. Mobile Developer position is responsible for creating and architecting new mobile applications, maintaining and improving existing features on existing applications, and working with our Product team to develop innovative solutions that meet Plunk’s growing consumer needs.
We are looking for a passionate developer who loves to tackle new challenges, learn new frameworks and technologies, and work alongside other developers.
We are also developing an Android specific version, so experience or willingness to learn React Native or a similar framework is also desired.
• This is your opportunity to own the code base for the entire Plunk mobile application front-end!
• Work with proven, multi-exit, successful Product Managers and UI/UX Designers to add to and create an awesome user experience!
• Take an active role in product conception and design.
• Architect and engineer clean solutions to UX flows and components in Swift and SwiftUI.
• Establish and nurture conceptual feedback channels with visual design and backend teams.
• Maintain a high level of code quality.
• Help architect and plan a future Android releases of the Plunk app.
• Optional: Help architect and plan a future iPad and Web-Optimized version of the Plunk app experience.
• Worked with Gitflow or similar practices in a team environment.
• You've shipped at least one application on the Apple AppStore that has received positive consumer feedback & adoption.
• Familiarity with agile development practices.
• Ability to work in various team sizes that could scale anywhere from working solo to a team of ten plus developers across various disciplines.
• Prior work in a high-paced, high-energy Startup Culture.
• Bachelor's degree or 4+ years professional experience.
• 4+ years Swift, 1+ years SwiftUI, experience or willingness to learn React Native or similar framework.
• Position can be remote but must be willing to work Pacific Time hours.
• Significant, early-startup Incentive Stock Option (ISO) Equity package.
• One of the best Full medical, dental, and vision insurance plans available!
• Unlimited PTO.
• You can join our rock band!
• May work in the office or remotely.
Founded in 2019, Plunk is a new class of hybrid data-driven AI & FinTech company on a mission to help Homeowners live their best lives…through their homes. Our team is made up of world-class Data Scientists, Engineers, Product Managers, Financial Analysts, Designers, and storytellers; and most importantly—we are a team passionate about empowering Homeowners.
For more information, visit https://www.getplunk.com/
We welcome qualified candidates of all races, creeds, genders, and sexuality to apply.