ActivTrak is a comprehensive cloud-based analytics service that allows businesses to gain insights on and improve employee productivity. As a freemium service easily installed on an employee's desktop to measure activity, the ActivTrak platform provides valuable aggregate data on a company's day-by-day performance, with information displayed on an easy-to-manage dashboard. The company's software is easy to install and data transfer is encrypted, ensuring protection and security.
The Position & Responsibilities:
As a Technical Support Engineer, you play a crucial role in ensuring ActivTrak's customer success. Technical Support Engineer responsibilities include managing the technical relationship between ActivTrak and customers. As a trusted advisor, the TSE will manage the technical and product knowledge to guide customers in the successful deployment and use of ActivTrak products. This position will also include creating and maintaining documentation for internal and customer-facing use. Successful candidates will have an excellent technical and software foundation. This is a tier-one position with the expected salary to be between 45k - 55k based on experience. Working hours are 7:00pm-4AM CST.
Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong teamwork and collaboration skills
- Passionate about improving the customer experience. Finds new ways to elevate the typical “break-fix” TSE role into one of customer advocacy, product improvement ideation, and identifying internal process improvements
- Troubleshooting ferocity and the ability to find solutions to customer problems, an unwillingness to compromise, grit to stay with an issue until it’s resolved
- Experience with structured query language, including writing select and join queries
- Understanding of JSON and how to send payloads to target endpoints via webhooks is a plus
- Ability to accurately and consistently update customer records and the reporting of software defects
Why Should You Apply?
- Opportunity to work with and learn from a group of talented individuals from diverse backgrounds and cultures
- A competitive compensation package that includes stock options and an annual bonus program
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and AD&D and Disability insurances paid at 100% for employees and 50% for dependents (dependent on state)
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) for medical and dependent care
- 401k plan with Pre-tax and Roth options. Eligible on hire date
- Flexible, unlimited paid time off including paid parental leave
- Investment in your growth and development
- A variety of fun and cool company swag
- And much more…
- Position is remote within the U.S.
- Minimal travel
- Limited physical demands
ActivTrak is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. ActivTrak does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or age.