ActivTrak is a workforce productivity and analytics platform that helps organizations understand how people work, whether in-office or remote. Our cloud-based user activity monitoring platform collects and analyzes data and provides insights that help mid-market enterprises be more productive and compliant. We have more than 7,500 customers and over 100,000 users of our free version.
The Position & Responsibilities:
As a Productivity Lab Data Analyst, you will be directly involved in the analysis, validation and curation of workforce productivity data, turning data into insights that will help ActivTrak’s customers gain better understanding of their people and enable them to make data driven decisions across their organization.
The Data Analyst will also contribute to the development of best practices around the implementation and use of the ActivTrak platform, whether defining a strategy to combine ActivTrak data with other data sources or using ActivTrak as a stand alone solution, as a Productivity Lab Data Analyst you will play a key role helping organizations to understand how to better capture, measure and interpret workforce productivity metrics. In addition to that, this position will play a key role influencing the development of the ActivTrak platform and further the understanding of workforce productivity inside the organization.
Skills & Experience:
● 3+ years of experience writing, maintaining, and troubleshooting queries and data visualizations in Tableau, PowerBI, Data Studio, etc.
● Deep understanding of queries and subquery mechanisms including indexes, table-valued functions and analytical functions.
● Working knowledge of BigQuery and Google Data Studio.
● Experience writing optimized SQL queries.
● knowledge of programming languages like Python.
● Curiosity and passion for problem solving (conceptually and analytically). ● A strong understanding of statistical analysis (simple & multiple regression) and experimental design.
● Growth mindset, humility, and a burning desire to own your domain and your work.
● Excellent communication skills with both technical and non-technical audiences.
● Ability to deal with ambiguity and collaborate with different teams towards mutual goals.
● Excellent attention to detail
● Experience in Workforce Analytics will be considered a plus.
Why Should You Apply?
● Learn from a dedicated team of peers and leadership. We value our team of diverse and talented individuals who come from different backgrounds and cultures
● We promote employee development and growth opportunities. We care where you will be in 3, 5, and 10 years and we're invested in helping you get there
● Competitive compensation packages including company stock options, bonus plan, health and dental plans, and company-sponsored 401k plan
● Annual rideshare allowance
● Employee referral bonuses to encourage the addition of great new people to the team
● Flexible time off and vacation
● Be a foundational member of the Productivity Lab
● Position located in Austin or Dallas, TX (remote during COVID-19) ● Also offered as a remote position ● Limited travel ● Limited physical demands ● Moderate noise level
ActivTrak is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. ActivTrak does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or age.