ActivTrak is a workforce productivity and analytics platform that helps organizations understand how people work, whether in-office or remote. Our cloud-based user activity monitoring platform collects and analyzes data and provides insights that help mid-market enterprises be more productive and compliant. We have more than 7,500 customers and over 100,000 users of our free version.
The Position & Responsibilities:
As a Technical Support Engineer, you play a crucial role in ensuring ActivTrak's customer success. Technical Support Engineer responsibilities includes managing the technical relationship between ActivTrak and customers. As a trusted advisor, the TSE will manage the technical and product knowledge to guide customers in the successful deployment and use of ActivTrak products. Successful candidates will have an excellent technical and software foundation, as well as, experience in a customer-facing role.
Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong teamwork and collaboration skills
- Passionate about improving the customer experience. Finds new ways to elevate the typical “break-fix” TSE role into one of customer advocacy, product improvement ideation, and identifying internal process improvements
- Troubleshooting ferocity and the ability to find solutions to customer problems, an unwillingness to compromise, grit to stay with an issue until it’s resolved
- Familiarity and experience with structured query language, including writing simple select and join queries is a plus
- Understanding of JSON and how to send payloads to target endpoints via webhooks is a plus
- Ability to accurately and consistently update customer records and reporting of software defects
Why Should You Apply?
- Foundational member of the Technical Support Engineering organization
- Learn from a dedicated team of peers and leadership. We value our team of diverse and talented individuals who come from different backgrounds and cultures
- We promote employee development and growth opportunities. We care where you will be in 3, 5, and 10 years and we're invested in helping you get there
- Competitive compensation packages including company stock options, bonus plan, health and dental plans, and company-sponsored 401k plan
- Employee referral bonuses to encourage the addition of great new people to the team
- Flexible time off and vacation
- This is a remote position located in Cork, Ireland
- Limited travel
- Limited physical demands
- Moderate noise level
ActivTrak is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. ActivTrak does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or age.