ActivTrak is a comprehensive cloud-based analytics service that allows businesses to gain insights on and improve employee productivity. As a freemium service easily installed on an employee's desktop to measure activity, the ActivTrak platform provides valuable aggregate data on a company's day-by-day performance, with information displayed on an easy-to-manage dashboard. The company's software is easy to install and data transfer is encrypted, ensuring protection and security.
The Position & Responsibilities:
As a Senior Billing Specialist, you play an important role in ActivTrak’s ability to successfully invoice, collect payment, and report on customer accounts. You will work directly with the sales team and customers to ensure that their orders are billed timely and accurately to ensure prompt payment. The Senior Billing Specialist will also be responsible for the collections process and working with our current billing software to streamline these processes. The Senior Billing Specialist should have strong customer service skills, be able to communicate effectively with internal teams, and have strong analytical skills. This role requires a person to wear multiple hats, think outside the box, and be self-driven. The Billing Specialist will report to the Controller with additional support/training from the Business Operations team.
Skills & Experience:
- Strong Excel Skills
- Curiosity and passion for problem solving (conceptually and analytically).
- Growth mindset, humility, and a burning desire to own your domain and your work.
- Excellent communication skills with both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and collaborate with different teams towards mutual goals.
- 2-5 years in a SaaS subscription billing role
- Experience using SalesForce and working with the Sales Department
- Experience with Softrax revenue software is a plus
- Experience with a SaaS subscription billing software, Chargebee preferred
- Collections experience is a plus
- Associates/B.A. in Accounting preferred
Why Should You Apply?
- Advancement based on skill development, not tenure
- Dedicated team of peers and leadership
- Opportunity to work with and learn from a group of diverse and talented individuals with different backgrounds and cultures.
- Casual office attire
- Work from home days
- Located in Austin or Dallas (TX), or Remote
- Limited travel
- Limited physical demands
- Moderate noise level
ActivTrak is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. ActivTrak does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or age.