ActivTrak is a workforce productivity and analytics platform that helps organizations understand how people work, whether in-office or remote. Our cloud-based user activity monitoring platform collects and analyzes data and provides insights that help mid-market enterprises be more productive and compliant. We have more than 7,500 customers and over 100,000 users of our free version.
The Position & Responsibilities:
As an Onboarding & Implementation Specialist, you play an integral role in ActivTrak’s Customer Success experience and retention efforts. Responsibilities include building a relationship as a trusted advisor for understanding the solution and collectively ensuring the overall success of a customer. As such a resource, this position will manage the customer journey by first assisting in on-boarding customers by leveraging their strong product knowledge and vast experience to do this at scale. By maintaining a long-term relationship with customers, you will gain an understanding of a customers' business objectives and the impact to the business of fully understanding how employees work and provide guidance to the overall success of the organization. Successful candidates will have excellent relationship building skills and understand how to provide customers with best practices in order to provide customers with value immediately.
The Position and Responsibilities:
- Spanish speaker
- Minimum 2 years experience working in a Customer Success, Account Management, or similar customer-focused role
- Experience with Salesforce and Outreach is a plus
- Ability to adapt to changing business issues and requirements and be creative in suggesting new approaches
- Always driving to understand customers and their problems deeply
- High level of organizing your workflows. Understanding what it means to own a customer portfolio and manage your time efficiently
- Influencing all levels of leadership from IT, HR, and C-Level executives
- Anticipates customer needs and proactively offers solutions and best practices
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) skills, with the ability to present to a diverse audience, internally and externally
Why Should You Apply?
- Learn from a dedicated team of peers and leadership. We value our team of diverse and talented individuals who come from different backgrounds and cultures
- We promote employee development and growth opportunities. We care where you will be in 3, 5, and 10 years and we're invested in helping you get there
- Competitive compensation packages including company stock options, bonus plan, health and dental plans, and company-sponsored 401k plan
- Annual rideshare allowance
- Employee referral bonuses to encourage the addition of great new people to the team
- Casual office attire
- Position located in Austin, TX (remote during COVID-19)
- Limited travel
- Limited physical demands
- Moderate noise level
ActivTrak is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. ActivTrak does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or age.