ActivTrak is a comprehensive cloud-based analytics service that allows businesses to gain insights on and improve employee productivity. As a freemium service easily installed on an employee's desktop to measure activity, the ActivTrak platform provides valuable aggregate data on a company's day-by-day performance, with information displayed on an easy-to-manage dashboard. The company's software is easy to install and data transfer is encrypted, ensuring protection and security.
The Position & Responsibilities:
As a Customer Success Manager, you play an integral role in ActivTrak’s ongoing customer experience and retention efforts. Customer Success Manager (CSM) responsibilities include building a relationship as a trusted advisor for understanding the solution and collectively ensuring the overall success of a customer. As such a resource, the CSM will manage the customer journey by first assisting in on-boarding customers by leveraging their strong product knowledge and vast experience to do this at scale. By maintaining a long-term relationship with customers, a CSM gains an understanding of a customers' business objectives and the impact to the business of fully understanding how employees work and provides guidance to the overall organization. Successful candidates will have excellent relationship building skills and understand how to provide customers with best practices in order to make the customer successful.
The Position and Responsibilities:
- Minimum 2 years experience working in a Customer Success, Account Management, or similar customer-focused role
- Experience with Salesforce and Outreach is a plus
- Ability to adapt to changing business issues and requirements and be creative in suggesting new approaches
- Always driving to understand customers and their problems deeply
- High level of organizing your workflows. Understanding what it means to own a customer portfolio and manage your time efficiently
- Influencing all levels of leadership from IT, HR, and C-Level executives
- Anticipates customer needs and proactively offers solutions and best practices
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) skills, with the ability to present to a diverse audience, internally and externally
Why Should You Apply?
- Dedicated team of peers and leadership
- Opportunity to work with and learn from a group of diverse and talented individuals with different backgrounds and cultures
- Employee referral bonuses to encourage the addition of great new people to the team
- Casual office attire
- Flexible time off
- Position located in Austin, TX
- Limited travel
- Limited physical demands
- Moderate noise level
ActivTrak is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. ActivTrak does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or age.