ActivTrak is a workforce productivity and analytics platform that helps organizations understand how people work, whether in-office or remote. Our cloud-based user activity monitoring platform collects and analyzes data and provides insights that help mid-market enterprises be more productive and compliant. We have more than 7,500 customers and over 100,000 users of our free version.
As a Technical Account Manager, you play an important role in ActivTrak’s ongoing customer experience and retention efforts. Technical Account Manager (TAM) responsibilities include managing the technical relationship between ActivTrak and its enterprise and managed service partner (MSP) customers. As a trusted advisor, the TAM will manage the technical success of these customers by leveraging their strong technical and product knowledge to guide customers in the successful deployment and use of ActivTrak products. By maintaining a long-term relationship with their customers, a TAM gains an understanding of their customers' IT organizations' impact on overall business, their security goals, and their pain points — which is used by the TAM to create an account plan that ensures their customers' operational success with ActivTrak products. Successful candidates will have an excellent technical and security software foundation, as well as account management experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Ability to understand the software, network and hardware architecture of ActivTrak’s large customers
- Ability to understand the complex integration points of multiple pieces of software and business workflows and how they tie together to offer additional value for ActivTrak
- Prior success as a customer-facing role embedded within a support team
- Comfortable working in an Agile development environment
- Experience in at least one scripting or programming language
- Able to self-organize exploratory tests and utilize heuristics to get results
- Critical thinking skills and the fortitude to question the status quo
- Familiar with SQL to query and join database tables to build custom reports
Why Should You Apply?
- Opportunity to build sales, recruiting account management and leadership skills
- Opportunity to build business intelligence, incident management, and relationship management skills
- Advancement based on skills development, not tenure
- Dedicated team of peers and leadership
- Learn from a dedicated team of peers and leadership. We value our team of diverse and talented individuals who come from different backgrounds and cultures
- We promote employee development and growth opportunities. We care where you will be in 3, 5, and 10 years and we're invested in helping you get there
- Competitive compensation packages including company stock options, bonus plan, health and dental plans, and company-sponsored 401k plan
- Annual rideshare allowance
- Employee referral bonuses to encourage the addition of great new people to the team
- Casual office attire
- Flexible time off and vacation
- Position located in Austin or Dallas (TX) (locations remote during COVID-19)
- Also offered as a remote position
- Limited travel
- Limited physical demands
- Moderate noise level
ActivTrak is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. ActivTrak does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or age.