ActivTrak is a workforce productivity and analytics platform that helps organizations understand how people work, whether in-office or remote. Our cloud-based user activity monitoring platform collects and analyzes data and provides insights that help mid-market enterprises be more productive and compliant. We have more than 7,500 customers and over 100,000 users of our free version.
As a Sales Engineer, you play a vital role in ActivTrak’s new sales and expansion efforts in 2020. Sales Engineer responsibilities include managing the technical relationship between ActivTrak and active prospects. As a trusted advisor, the SE will manage the technical success of these accounts by leveraging their technical and product knowledge to guide customers in the successful deployment and use of ActivTrak products, including throughout the trial process. Successful candidates will have an excellent technical and software foundation, as well as account management experience.
Strong written and verbal communication skills
Strong teamwork and collaboration skills
Passionate about building phone-based sales skills
Troubleshooting veracity and the ability to find solutions to customer problems
An unwillingness to compromise, grit to stay with an issue until it’s resolved
Ability to accurately update customer records and activity within SFDC
Why Should You Apply?
- Learn from a dedicated team of peers and leadership. We value our team of diverse and talented individuals who come from different backgrounds and cultures
- We promote employee development and growth opportunities. We care where you will be in 3, 5, and 10 years and we're invested in helping you get there
- Competitive compensation packages including company stock options, bonus plan, health and dental plans, and company-sponsored 401k plan
- Annual rideshare allowance
- Employee referral bonuses to encourage the addition of great new people to the team
- Casual office attire
- Flexible time off and vacation
- Foundational member of the Sales Engineering organization
Position located in Austin, TX (remote during COVID-19)
Limited physical demands
Moderate noise level
ActivTrak is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. ActivTrak does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or age.